Son Tae-youngSon Tae-youngSon Tae-youngSon Tae-youngSon Tae-young

Actor Son Tae-young has shared a happy day with his daughter.On August 25, the Mrs.Princeton Son Tae-young channel posted a video of This (Mini Cucumber, organic) that actor Son Tae-young lives in the United States of America neighborhood Mart.On this day, Son Tae-young visited United States of America regular Mart for a grocery store, where he said, I always go grocery shopping on Monday mornings.I do not have people, he said, revealing the familiar United States of America housewife. The attention to the childrens tastes and shelf life attracted attention.After returning home, he started to clean the refrigerator. He washed the vegetables and said, I like Cucumber so much. I like raw Cucumber so much that I bought a small one and soaked it in vinegar water and washed it.Wash it in the last clean water and cut it off at the end of Cucumber. It is my summer snack. He then spent time with blueberry scones and teatime, and after a while he spent the day on a good schedule, preparing his daughter Rihos rice.As soon as Son Tae-young woke up, he sprayed the fabric and cleaned the bedclothes and went to wake up his daughter, Riho.Meanwhile, Son Tae-young said, My son is adolescent and eats five meals. I am about 170 ~ 171cm, and my son is bigger than me.

Actor Son Tae-young has shared a happy day with his daughter. On August 25, the 'Mrs.Princeton Son Tae-young' channel posted a video of 'This (Mini Cucumber, organic)' that actor Son Tae-young lives in the United States of America neighborhood Mart. On this day, Son Tae-young visited United States of America regular Mart for a grocery store, where he said, "I always go grocery shopping on Monday mornings. I do not have people, "he said, revealing the familiar United States of America housewife. The attention to the children's tastes and shelf life attracted attention. After returning home, he started to clean the refrigerator. He washed the vegetables and said, "I like Cucumber so much. I like raw Cucumber so much that I bought a small one and soaked it in vinegar water and washed it. Wash it in the last clean water and cut it off at the end of Cucumber. It is my summer snack. " He then spent time with blueberry scones and teatime, and after a while he spent the day on a good schedule, preparing his daughter Riho's rice. As soon as Son Tae-young woke up, he sprayed the fabric and cleaned the bedclothes and went to wake up his daughter, Riho. Meanwhile, Son Tae-young said, "My son is adolescent and eats five meals. I am about 170 ~ 171cm, and my son is bigger than me."