Sikgaek Huh Young-man - Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant

Actor Ryu Soo-young serves Korean gourmet king Huh Young-man a dish.On August 25, KBS 2TV  ⁇ StarsStars Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant  ( ⁇ StarsStars Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant ), Ryu Soo-young invites cartoonist Huh Young-man to his home.Huh Young-man and Ryu Soo-young have been sticking together with the gourmet documentary K Food Show, Taste of the Country which will be broadcast on September 10th.Ryu Soo-young, who is in the VCR on the day, said, I have a very important guest coming today. Ryu Soo-young said that the guest was the best Sikgaek Huh Young-man in Korea.Huh Young-man is famous for being straightforward and honest about the taste. Lee Yeon-bok also added, I do not easily express deliciousness. When Huh Young-man arrived, Ryu Soo-young became tense. Huh Young-man said in a conversation with Ryu Soo-young, Looking back, I seem to have gone to 900 restaurants.However, when I went to a restaurant, I had a hard time because I did not fit my taste. Ryu Soo-young also made me nervous again.Ryu Soo-young began to cook for Huh Young-man more carefully than ever before, but problems arose during cooking.Danger, who had to revise the recipes completely in an unexpected situation.Danger situation overlaps Ryu Soo-young has always focused on cooking as if he was silent, unlike his usual performances.The Stars Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant family also swallowed saliva and watched.

Actor Ryu Soo-young serves Korean gourmet king Huh Young-man a dish. On August 25, KBS 2TV ⁇ StarsStars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant ( ⁇ StarsStars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant ), Ryu Soo-young invites cartoonist Huh Young-man to his home. Huh Young-man and Ryu Soo-young have been sticking together with the gourmet documentary "K Food Show, Taste of the Country" which will be broadcast on September 10th. Ryu Soo-young, who is in the VCR on the day, said, "I have a very important guest coming today." Ryu Soo-young said that the guest was the best Sikgaek Huh Young-man in Korea. Huh Young-man is famous for being straightforward and honest about the taste. "Lee Yeon-bok also added," I do not easily express deliciousness. " When Huh Young-man arrived, Ryu Soo-young became tense. Huh Young-man said in a conversation with Ryu Soo-young, "Looking back, I seem to have gone to 900 restaurants. However, when I went to a restaurant, I had a hard time because I did not fit my taste. "Ryu Soo-young also made me nervous again. Ryu Soo-young began to cook for Huh Young-man more carefully than ever before, but problems arose during cooking. Danger, who had to revise the recipes completely in an unexpected situation. Danger situation overlaps Ryu Soo-young has always focused on cooking as if he was silent, unlike his usual performances. The 'Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant' family also swallowed saliva and watched.