Shin Joo-ah, Thailand CHAMPIONSHIP Husband

Shin Joo-ah unveiled his marriage life in Thailand on TV CHOSUN Love is One 2 - International Match which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 26th.Shin Joo-ah, who returned to a more luxurious daily life for the first time in six years, said, The environment and everything have changed. (Husband) has grown more as a businessman.Husband Saraut Rachanakun (hereinafter referred to as Kuhn) showed off his extraordinary status by serving as CEO of Thailands large paint company as well as president of the Paint Association.Shin Joo-ah said, I am very proud of what I have done with difficulty, and the more I do this, the more I think I should work harder.On a rare holiday, the Shin Joo-ah Couple spent some quality time at the mall, holding hands, touring the mall, and feeding each other.Kuhn, who rented the second floor of the Michelin Star restaurant, said, Its hard to make reservations, but the food is delicious. I made a special reservation for you.The two men, who have been married for nine years, have come to realize each others feelings about the second generation through interviews.Unlike Shin Joo-ah, who said, When my mother-in-law married, my iPad was delayed unintentionally because I could have a baby slowly with a lot of time alone. Kuhn said, My mother wanted an iPad from the first year of marriage, He wanted us to decide (to have an iPad).Shin Joo-ah was surprised and added, Im sorry to my parents-in-law.Shin Joo-ahs mother also said, When do you plan to have a baby? Shin Joo-ah said, What is good if you have a baby? My mother said, There is more conversation and Husband ears are faster.I want to work diligently and have only one son. Shin Joo-ah was embarrassed.Afterwards, Shin Joo-ah held a meeting with Kuhns Friend at the water cafe.Shin Joo-ah, who shared his concerns about Husband, showed off his love affair by preparing a surprise event to make Korean dishes directly through his friends advice.

Shin Joo-ah unveiled his marriage life in Thailand on TV CHOSUN 'Love is One 2 - International Match' which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 26th. Shin Joo-ah, who returned to a more luxurious daily life for the first time in six years, said, "The environment and everything have changed. (Husband) has grown more as a businessman." Husband Saraut Rachanakun (hereinafter referred to as Kuhn) showed off his extraordinary status by serving as CEO of Thailand's large paint company as well as president of the Paint Association. Shin Joo-ah said, "I am very proud of what I have done with difficulty, and the more I do this, the more I think I should work harder." On a rare holiday, the Shin Joo-ah Couple spent some quality time at the mall, holding hands, touring the mall, and feeding each other. Kuhn, who rented the second floor of the Michelin Star restaurant, said, "It's hard to make reservations, but the food is delicious. I made a special reservation for you." The two men, who have been married for nine years, have come to realize each other's feelings about the second generation through interviews. Unlike Shin Joo-ah, who said, "When my mother-in-law married, my iPad was delayed unintentionally because I could have a baby slowly with a lot of time alone." Kuhn said, "My mother wanted an iPad from the first year of marriage, He wanted us to decide (to have an iPad). Shin Joo-ah was surprised and added, "I'm sorry to my parents-in-law." Shin Joo-ah's mother also said, "When do you plan to have a baby?" Shin Joo-ah said, "What is good if you have a baby?" My mother said, "There is more conversation and Husband ears are faster. I want to work diligently and have only one son. "Shin Joo-ah was embarrassed. Afterwards, Shin Joo-ah held a meeting with Kuhn's Friend at the water cafe. Shin Joo-ah, who shared his concerns about Husband, showed off his love affair by preparing a surprise event to make Korean dishes directly through his friend's advice.