Park Soo-hong's younger Brother Couple also avoided Maxim "Big Brother! No Good Memory"

Park Soo-hongs brother A, who attended the trial of Park Soo-hong Brother seizure, also seemed to have a bad No Strings Attached for a long time with his first brother.Innocent Witness Newspaper Throughout the newspaper, I did not even look at my brother and sister, but I was pissed off.The 11th section of the Seoul Western District Courts Detective Agreement opened the seventh trial on the 9th on Park Soo-hong Brother Parks alleged violation of the Seizure Act on Severe Economic Crime.At the heart of the Innocent Witness newspaper was As fact-finding testimonies about Sean Gelael being registered as an employee with H ⁇  Wi, and A and As wife replied to Sean Gelael that they did not know that Jasin was registered as an employee and his payroll was recorded.President Roh Moo-hyun has said that he will not be able to do so. He will not be able to do so. He will not be able to do so. Innocent Witness newspaper is reported to have taken out 1.9 billion won in salary remittance method using it.Park acknowledges some of the charges against Jasin, but denies most of the seizure charges, including the use of corporate cards and the payment of H ⁇  Wi employee salaries. Park Soo-hong attended the 4th and 5th trials on April 19 with Innocent Witness, Brother Couple The Attorneys opposition newspaper, He said that he wanted to punish Brother Couple.In the Innocent Witness newspaper, Mr. A went to Innocent Witness and answered Yes to the question of whether he would go to Testimony even though his family and relatives could be subject to Detective punishment. He said, Kang Eun Kyung has been working since 1992 and worked freelance for 30 years.I did not have a Memory that I worked with Sean Gelael and Media Boom since 2011, he said. From 2007 to 2010, Sean Gelael helped the celebrity wedding ceremony at the wedding company.I did not do anything related to entertainment companies. According to Testimony released on the day, Mr. As Big Brother! Memory seemed to be all bad.I did not even know that an account with Jasins name was established, he said. No Strings Attached was not a good thing because it was different from Big Brother!When I was doing wedding work, I participated as a co-representative with a 25% stake. After three years, I did not register my position. I had a lot of conflicts and I did not want to fight. I just left the company in 2010. My wife told me to come out.We havent seen each other for about eight years, and my child has grown up with him, and I met him during the holidays because of other family members persuasion, but I havent heard from him since the spring of 2021, and I havent spoken to Big Brother!Afterwards, Mr. A asked the opposition newspaper whether he was aware of Sean Gelaels salary when he saw the contents of the Katok that he shared with Big Brother! In December 2018 from Park The Attorney. I did not want to know how Sean Gelael came out and did not want to communicate.Then I met again with my familys persuasion (from Big Brother!)I do not have a good Memory with Big Brother! He said, I have never met until 2018, and since then I have been texting and never met. In particular, Mr. A said, In April 2021, after the incident was announced to the media, I became an enemy with Brother and I did not want to be involved. I only communicated by letter other than communicating on a daily basis.I did not want to be tied up in a situation where I became an enemy. He repeatedly emphasized, I hate to see my brothers look like this while bringing letters from places where there are so many others.If No Strings Attached was good, I made a call. Mr. A is aware of the obvious question of The Attorneys intentions and seems to be absurd. Big Brother! Is not a person to discuss with me in doing things.Big Brother! And No Strings Attached are not good reasons, he said. Im still a family member, so Im not leaving. I did not want to get involved.I havent been with Big Brother! for seven or eight years, so I dont see why these Dariya Mikhaylova siblings have to suffer.I dont want to let others know about this Dariya Mikhaylova fatigue anymore. I dont want to know, and I didnt consult me. My younger siblings were a target of exploitation.I do not want to be a part of it, he said. I do not want to be part of it. I do not want to be part of it. I do not want to be part of it. Its him.(Park Soo-hong and Big Brother! No Strings Attached) I dont know what happened to the two of them. I cant talk about the legal issues.Park Soo-hong Park Soo-hongs younger brother, who was different from his relationship with Park, was saddened.Testimony of Park Soo-hongs brother As wife, who later appeared in the Innocent Witness newspaper, also drew attention.Mr. As wife said, I worked as Kang Eun Kyung and now I am a housewife. After introducing Jasin and saying, I did not work with Sean Gelael and Media Boom, the prosecutor showed me a copy of the Sean Gelael account opening Passbook. I did not make that account.I have never made a Passbook in my name, he said, and when he saw Jasins handwritten signature on the copy, he said, Its not my writing. Mr. As wife said, Before this happened, my husband and Park Soo-hong talked in the car for a long time and I got to know that account. My husband and I run several businesses, I guessed that you did it regardless of me. Afterwards, the prosecutor compared the fact that he signed the prosecutions investigation, and As wife, who checked the text on the copy again, replied, I feel similar to my writing, but it is not the same.When asked about the contents of the Kakao Talk message that Jasin exchanged with Park Couple, As wife replied, Its not my job, its not my money, and I dont know the contents, so if you ask me, Ill just say yes. I didnt pay attention.

Park Soo-hong's Brother A, who attended the Trial of Park Soo-hong Brother seizure, also seemed to have a bad No Strings Attached for a long time with his first Brother. Innocent Witness Newspaper Throughout the newspaper, I did not even look at my Brother and sister, but I was pissed off. The 11th section of the Seoul Western District Court's Detective Agreement opened the seventh Trial on the 9th on Park Soo-hong Brother Park's alleged violation of the seizure Act on Severe Economic Crime. At the heart of the Innocent Witness newspaper was A's fact-finding testimonies about Sean Gelael being registered as an employee with H ⁇ Wi, and A and A's wife replied to Sean Gelael that they did not know that Jasin was registered as an employee and his payroll was recorded. President Roh Moo-hyun has said that he will not be able to do so. He will not be able to do so. He will not be able to do so. Innocent Witness newspaper is reported to have taken out 1.9 billion won in salary remittance method using it. Park acknowledges some of the charges against Jasin, but denies most of the seizure charges, including the use of corporate cards and the payment of H ⁇ Wi employee salaries. Park Soo-hong attended the 4th and 5th Trials on April 19 with Innocent Witness, Brother Couple The Attorney's opposition newspaper, He said that he wanted to punish Brother Couple. In the Innocent Witness newspaper, Mr. A went to Innocent Witness and answered "Yes" to the question of whether he would go to Testimony even though his family and relatives could be subject to Detective punishment. He said, "Kang Eun Kyung has been working since 1992 and worked freelance for 30 years. "I did not have a Memory that I worked with Sean Gelael and Media Boom since 2011," he said. "From 2007 to 2010, Sean Gelael helped the celebrity wedding ceremony at the wedding company. I did not do anything related to entertainment companies. " According to Testimony released on the day, Mr. A's Big Brother! Memory seemed to be all bad. "I did not even know that an account with Jasin's name was established," he said. "No Strings Attached was not a good thing because it was different from Big Brother! When I was doing wedding work, I participated as a co-representative with a 25% stake. After three years, I did not register my position. I had a lot of conflicts and I did not want to fight. I just left the company in 2010. My wife told me to come out. We haven't seen each other for about eight years, and my child has grown up with him, and I met him during the holidays because of other family members' persuasion, but I haven't heard from him since the spring of 2021, and I haven't spoken to Big Brother!" Afterwards, Mr. A asked the opposition newspaper whether he was aware of Sean Gelael's salary when he saw the contents of the Katok that he shared with Big Brother! In December 2018 from Park The Attorney. "I did not want to know how Sean Gelael came out and did not want to communicate. Then I met again with my family's persuasion (from Big Brother!) I do not have a good Memory with Big Brother! "He said," I have never met until 2018, and since then I have been texting and never met. " In particular, Mr. A said, "In April 2021, after the incident was announced to the media, I became an enemy with Brother and I did not want to be involved. I only communicated by letter other than communicating on a daily basis. I did not want to be tied up in a situation where I became an enemy. "He repeatedly emphasized," I hate to see my Brothers look like this while bringing letters from places where there are so many others. If No Strings Attached was good, I made a call. " Mr. A is aware of the obvious question of The Attorney's intentions and seems to be absurd. "Big Brother!" Is not a person to discuss with me in doing things. Big Brother! And No Strings Attached are not good reasons, "he said." I'm still a family member, so I'm not leaving. I did not want to get involved. I haven't been with Big Brother! for seven or eight years, so I don't see why these Dariya Mikhaylova siblings have to suffer. "I don't want to let others know about this Dariya Mikhaylova fatigue anymore. I don't want to know, and I didn't consult me. My younger siblings were a target of exploitation." "I do not want to be a part of it," he said. "I do not want to be part of it." "I do not want to be part of it." "I do not want to be part of it." It's him. (Park Soo-hong and Big Brother! No Strings Attached) I don't know what happened to the two of them. I can't talk about the legal issues." Park Soo-hong Park Soo-hong's younger Brother, who was different from his relationship with Park, was saddened. Testimony of Park Soo-hong's Brother A's wife, who later appeared in the Innocent Witness newspaper, also drew attention. Mr. A's wife said, "I worked as Kang Eun Kyung and now I am a housewife." After introducing Jasin and saying, "I did not work with Sean Gelael and Media Boom," the prosecutor showed me a copy of the Sean Gelael account opening Passbook. I did not make that account. I have never made a Passbook in my name, "he said, and when he saw Jasin's handwritten signature on the copy, he said," It's not my writing. " Mr. A's wife said, "Before this happened, my husband and Park Soo-hong talked in the car for a long time and I got to know that account." "My husband and I run several businesses, I guessed that you did it regardless of me. " Afterwards, the prosecutor compared the fact that he signed the prosecution's investigation, and A's wife, who checked the text on the copy again, replied, "I feel similar to my writing, but it is not the same." When asked about the contents of the Kakao Talk message that Jasin exchanged with Park Couple, A's wife replied, "It's not my job, it's not my money, and I don't know the contents, so if you ask me, I'll just say yes. I didn't pay attention."