Park Soo-hong's Brother's anger toward Brother "Brothers were the object of Lee Yong"

Park Soo-hong Brother Seizure Park Soo-hong, who attended the trial, recalled memories that were not good with Brother and vomited at Innocent Witness Newspaper.The Criminal Affairs Agreement Department 11 of the Seoul Western District Court held its seventh hearing on the 9th on charges of violating the Park Soo-hong Brother Park Couples Act on Aggravated Punishment, etc. of Specific Economic Crimes.President Roh Moo-hyun has said that he will not be able to do so. He will not be able to do so. He will not be able to do so. Innocent Witness Newspaper is being carried out on the assumption that it has taken out 1.9 billion won in salary remittance method using it.Park acknowledged some of the charges against Jasin, but denied most of the allegations of seizure, including the use of corporate cards and the payment of H ⁇  Wi employee salaries. Park Soo-hong attended the fourth and fifth trials on April 19 with Innocent Witness, Brother Couple The Attorneys opposite Newspaper, and said he wanted Brother Couples severe punishment.Hanmo, who first appeared in Innocent Witness Newspaper, said he knew Brother Park Couple in the 1990s and started his own business and started real estate business since 2010.I worked at Sean Gelael, but I left in 2010 or so, and I didnt work at Media Boom. I didnt work at Sean Gelael in broadcasting, he said.Han said, Park made an account with Sean Gelael for Park Soo-hongs celebrity earnings-related The One. He handed over the seal and check card.I did not get paid for it, but I was acquainted with Park Soo-hong and my parents, so I thought that it would be helpful for the entertainer to pay a lot of tax, so I helped him with a good heart. I didnt manage the Passbook. I didnt know that about 20 million won was transferred under the name of Park Couple, Park said.In the opposite Newspaper, Han informed Jasin that he acted as manager and said, There were about four people including Mr. Park in a meeting calledWe had conversations about what was going on in the world and family history, and Park said, I didnt have to spend money because I was thrifty and didnt drink. I didnt even enjoy entertainment.I have been briefed on the relationship with Park Soo-hong, so I briefly greeted him and talked about my mother, he said. I know that entertainers pay a lot of tax, so this is one of the ways to do The One. He said he would try to pay for the withholding tax.The reason I listened to Parks request was that I did not doubt my faith because I knew that it was a big thing to think about overconsumption or family in trust through decades of meeting. Han said, I do not know when the popularity of entertainers will wane, so I know that I have increased my real estate to Park Soo-hongs name and paid a lot of attention to it.Park Soo-hong and I also visited Park Soo-hongs home, and when we had a meeting, we found cash and delivered it in an envelope. Park Soo-hong came down to the underground parking lot or met in the lobby or park.I visited her once every two to three months. I thought she had a safe at home, so I took a shopping bag with money and left it at home.Mr. A, who was in Innocent Witness Newspaper, first said, I worked as a broadcasting artist since 1992 and worked as a freelancer for 30 years.I did not have a Memory that I worked with Sean Gelael and Media Boom since 2011, he said. From 2007 to 2010, Sean Gelael helped the celebrity wedding ceremony at the wedding company.I did not do anything related to entertainment companies. Mr. A said, In the summer of 2020, I contacted No Strings Attached Park Soo-hong and talked to him. I knew there was a property dispute with Big Brother! And I also learned about the Passbook (related to Sean Gelael)I first saw the account details in 2020, and I did not know the contents, so I ironically asked the tax accountant for an account in my name. I did not create an account and would have asked if it was created, he said.No Strings Attached was not a good thing because I had different values from Big Brother! Since I was a child. There was a conflict of opinion when I was working in production.When I was doing wedding work, I participated as a co-representative with a 25% stake. After three years, I did not register my position. I had a lot of conflicts and I did not want to fight. I just left the company in 2010. My wife told me to come out.We havent seen each other for about eight years, and my child has grown up with him, and I met him during the holidays because of other family members persuasion, but I havent heard from him since the spring of 2021, and I havent spoken to Big Brother!A said, Actually, I dont meet him, and No Strings Attached is a bad brother, so he cant deposit this amount to me. Its not the money I received.Mr. A then said in the opposite Newspaper that Mr. Park said from The Attorney, Did you tell the truth?I asked if I was aware of Sean Gelaels salary when I saw Katok in December 2018. I did not want to know how Sean Gelael came out of Sean Gelael when I did not see him for about eight years. I did not want to communicate.Then I met again with my familys persuasion (from Big Brother!)I do not have a good Memory with Big Brother! He said, I have never met until 2018, and since then I have been texting and never met. Mr. A said, In April 2021, after the incident was announced to the media, I became an enemy with Brother and I did not want to get involved. I just communicated with the text other than communicating on a daily basis.I did not want to be tied up in a situation where I became an enemy. He repeatedly emphasized, I hate to see my brothers look like this while bringing letters from places where there are so many others.If No Strings Attached was good, I made a call. Mr. A said, Big Brother! Is not a person to talk to me about doing things.Big Brother! And No Strings Attached are not good reasons, he said. Im still a family member, so Im not leaving. I did not want to get involved.I havent been with Big Brother! for seven or eight years, so I dont see why these Dariya Mikhaylova siblings have to suffer.I dont want to tell others about this Dariya Mikhaylova fatigue anymore. I dont want to know, and I didnt consult with them. My younger siblings were Lee Yongs subjects.After that, Mr. A said, I did not want to see Sean Gelaels salary, so I sent a letter from Sean Gelael, and I think he replied that he was trying to recover the relationship while Memory was not working well. He said.Mr. A said, I still keep in touch with Park Soo-hong and I admire Park Soo-hongs efforts to be good to my parents, but I do not know anything about money problems (Park Soo-hong and Big Brother!No Strings Attached) I dont know what happened to the two of them, and I cant talk about the legal issues.

Park Soo-hong Brother seizure Park Soo-hong, who attended the trial, recalled memories that were not good with Brother and vomited at Innocent Witness Newspaper. The Criminal Affairs Agreement Department 11 of the Seoul Western District Court held its seventh hearing on the 9th on charges of violating the Park Soo-hong Brother Park Couple's Act on Aggravated Punishment, etc. of Specific Economic Crimes. President Roh Moo-hyun has said that he will not be able to do so. He will not be able to do so. He will not be able to do so. Innocent Witness Newspaper is being carried out on the assumption that it has taken out 1.9 billion won in salary remittance method using it. Park acknowledged some of the charges against Jasin, but denied most of the allegations of seizure, including the use of corporate cards and the payment of H ⁇ Wi employee salaries. Park Soo-hong attended the fourth and fifth trials on April 19 with Innocent Witness, Brother Couple The Attorney's opposite Newspaper, and said he wanted Brother Couple's severe punishment. Hanmo, who first appeared in Innocent Witness Newspaper, said he knew Brother Park Couple in the 1990s and started his own business and started real estate business since 2010. "I worked at Sean Gelael, but I left in 2010 or so, and I didn't work at Media Boom. I didn't work at Sean Gelael in broadcasting," he said. Han said, "Park made an account with Sean Gelael for Park Soo-hong's celebrity earnings-related The One. He handed over the seal and check card. I did not get paid for it, but I was acquainted with Park Soo-hong and my parents, so I thought that it would be helpful for the entertainer to pay a lot of tax, so I helped him with a good heart. " "I didn't manage the Passbook. I didn't know that about 20 million won was transferred under the name of Park Couple," Park said. In the opposite Newspaper, Han informed Jasin that he acted as manager and said, "There were about four people including Mr. Park in a meeting called" We had conversations about what was going on in the world and family history, and Park said, "I didn't have to spend money because I was thrifty and didn't drink. I didn't even enjoy entertainment." "I have been briefed on the relationship with Park Soo-hong, so I briefly greeted him and talked about my mother," he said. "I know that entertainers pay a lot of tax, so this is one of the ways to do The One. He said he would try to pay for the withholding tax. The reason I listened to Park's request was that I did not doubt my faith because I knew that it was a big thing to think about overconsumption or family in trust through decades of meeting. " Han said, "I do not know when the popularity of entertainers will wane, so I know that I have increased my real estate to Park Soo-hong's name and paid a lot of attention to it. Park Soo-hong and I also visited Park Soo-hong's home, and when we had a meeting, we found cash and delivered it in an envelope. Park Soo-hong came down to the underground parking lot or met in the lobby or park. I visited her once every two to three months. I thought she had a safe at home, so I took a shopping bag with money and left it at home." Mr. A, who was in Innocent Witness Newspaper, first said, "I worked as a broadcasting artist since 1992 and worked as a freelancer for 30 years. "I did not have a Memory that I worked with Sean Gelael and Media Boom since 2011," he said. "From 2007 to 2010, Sean Gelael helped the celebrity wedding ceremony at the wedding company. I did not do anything related to entertainment companies. " Mr. A said, "In the summer of 2020, I contacted No Strings Attached Park Soo-hong and talked to him. I knew there was a property dispute with Big Brother! And I also learned about the Passbook (related to Sean Gelael) "I first saw the account details in 2020, and I did not know the contents, so I ironically asked the tax accountant for an account in my name. I did not create an account and would have asked if it was created," he said. No Strings Attached was not a good thing because I had different values from Big Brother! Since I was a child. "There was a conflict of opinion when I was working in production. When I was doing wedding work, I participated as a co-representative with a 25% stake. After three years, I did not register my position. I had a lot of conflicts and I did not want to fight. I just left the company in 2010. My wife told me to come out. We haven't seen each other for about eight years, and my child has grown up with him, and I met him during the holidays because of other family members' persuasion, but I haven't heard from him since the spring of 2021, and I haven't spoken to Big Brother!" A said, "Actually, I don't meet him, and No Strings Attached is a bad Brother, so he can't deposit this amount to me. It's not the money I received." Mr. A then said in the opposite Newspaper that Mr. Park said from The Attorney, "Did you tell the truth? "I asked if I was aware of Sean Gelael's salary when I saw Katok in December 2018." I did not want to know how Sean Gelael came out of Sean Gelael when I did not see him for about eight years. I did not want to communicate. Then I met again with my family's persuasion (from Big Brother!) I do not have a good Memory with Big Brother! "He said," I have never met until 2018, and since then I have been texting and never met. " Mr. A said, "In April 2021, after the incident was announced to the media, I became an enemy with Brother and I did not want to get involved. I just communicated with the text other than communicating on a daily basis. I did not want to be tied up in a situation where I became an enemy. "He repeatedly emphasized," I hate to see my Brothers look like this while bringing letters from places where there are so many others. If No Strings Attached was good, I made a call. " Mr. A said, "Big Brother! Is not a person to talk to me about doing things. Big Brother! And No Strings Attached are not good reasons, "he said." I'm still a family member, so I'm not leaving. I did not want to get involved. I haven't been with Big Brother! for seven or eight years, so I don't see why these Dariya Mikhaylova siblings have to suffer. "I don't want to tell others about this Dariya Mikhaylova fatigue anymore. I don't want to know, and I didn't consult with them. My younger siblings were Lee Yong's subjects." After that, Mr. A said, "I did not want to see Sean Gelael's salary, so I sent a letter from Sean Gelael, and I think he replied that he was trying to recover the relationship while Memory was not working well." He said. Mr. A said, "I still keep in touch with Park Soo-hong and I admire Park Soo-hong's efforts to be good to my parents, but I do not know anything about money problems (Park Soo-hong and Big Brother! No Strings Attached) I don't know what happened to the two of them, and I can't talk about the legal issues."