Lee Sang-min My Little Old Boy' disjoint after clearing 6.9 billion debt?

Lee Sang-min on whether to appear in My Little Old Boy after debt clearingOn the 27th, SBS entertainment My Little Old Boy got on the air.On the day of the two-day test, Lee Sang-min was asked to pay off his debts and then to notify him of my Little Old Boy disjoint and to make my Little Old Boy again.Lee Sang-min said, I will leave you happy and cool, I can not force My Little Old Boy.Tak Jae-hun embarrassed Lee Sang-min by saying, Tell me exactly when to leave.Again, Ashingmin said, It is not a departure, it is a family. He said, What kind of feeling does not feel bad when you receive a disjoint notice?Tak Jae-hun said, Disjoint is not important, it was affection for My Little Old Boy.Lee Sang-min embarrassment, all of My Little Old Boy is not affectionate drove Lee Sang-min.Lee Sang-min was owed about 6.9 billion won in 2005 due to business failure.He has been broadcasting for the next 18 years as a debtor and has been steadily paying off his debts. He recently cleared all of his debts and cheered many of his new starts.

Lee Sang-min on whether to appear in My Little Old Boy' after debt clearing On the 27th, SBS entertainment My Little Old Boy' got on the air. On the day of the two-day test, Lee Sang-min was asked to pay off his debts and then to notify him of My Little Old Boy disjoint and to make My Little Old Boy again. Lee Sang-min said, "I will leave you happy and cool, I can not force My Little Old Boy." Tak Jae-hun embarrassed Lee Sang-min by saying, "Tell me exactly when to leave." Again, Ashingmin said, "It is not a departure, it is a family." He said, "What kind of feeling does not feel bad when you receive a disjoint notice?" Tak Jae-hun said, "disjoint is not important, it was affection for My Little Old Boy. Lee Sang-min 'embarrassment', all of My Little Old Boy is not affectionate' drove Lee Sang-min. Lee Sang-min was owed about 6.9 billion won in 2005 due to business failure. He has been broadcasting for the next 18 years as a "debtor" and has been steadily paying off his debts. He recently cleared all of his debts and cheered many of his new starts.