Jo Hyun Ah, '5000 flat' Namyangju Home Revealed 'No Dermatology' (Point of Omniscient Interfere')

Point of Omniscient Interfere Jo Hyun Ah unveiled his magnificent Namyangju home.On the 12th MBC entertainment program Point of Omniscient Interferee, the daily life of singer Jo Hyun Ah was revealed.Jo Hyun Ah opened his eyes in a spacious bedroom. Jo Hyun Ah was staying with his family at his home in Namyangju, which was called up to 5,000 pyeong. The second floor was used by his family and the third floor was Jo Hyun Ahs space.On one side of the bedroom was a sofa space, and on the other side of the living room was a studio and a photographer of Thursday Night of Jo Hyun Ah.Jo Hyun Ahs 10-year-old manager said, Jo Hyun Ah likes to meet people and is a superb E.I have never seen a house, but I want to look at it. After the video call, Jo Hyun Ah carefully washed his face. Yang said, You value your skin very much, and Jo Hyun Ah said, I dont go to a dermatologist. The skin care is not over.Jo Hyun Ah said, I apply a lot of sunscreen. I applied sunscreen to my face and constantly muttered and finished self-skin care.

Point of Omniscient Interfere' Jo Hyun Ah unveiled his magnificent Namyangju home. On the 12th MBC entertainment program Point of Omniscient Interferee', the daily life of singer Jo Hyun Ah was revealed. Jo Hyun Ah opened his eyes in a spacious bedroom. Jo Hyun Ah was staying with his family at his home in Namyangju, which was called up to 5,000 pyeong. The second floor was used by his family and the third floor was Jo Hyun Ah's space. On one side of the bedroom was a sofa space, and on the other side of the living room was a studio and a photographer of "Thursday Night of Jo Hyun Ah." Jo Hyun Ah's 10-year-old Manager said, "Jo Hyun Ah likes to meet people and is a superb E. I have never seen a house, but I want to look at it. " After the video call, Jo Hyun Ah carefully washed his face. Yang said, "You value your skin very much," and Jo Hyun Ah said, "I don't go to a dermatologist." The skin care is not over. Jo Hyun Ah said, "I apply a lot of sunscreen." I applied sunscreen to my face and constantly muttered and finished self-skin care.