TWICE TZUYU 'Feeling Hair' is also digested by Goddess visuals

TZUYU posted several photos on its Instagram page on Wednesday.In the open photo, TZUYU poses in an antler-shaped braided hair and a top that reveals his belly.So fans at home and abroad responded that TZUYU is one of the best visuals of KPOP, I love you TZUYU, It is so beautiful, my angel, I love you.Meanwhile, TWICE finished its fifth World Tour TWICE 5TH WORLD TOUR READY TO BE (Ready to Be) North America after the Atlanta Truisk Park performance on the 9th (local time).

TZUYU posted several photos on its Instagram page on Wednesday. In the open photo, TZUYU poses in an antler-shaped braided hair and a top that reveals his belly. So fans at home and abroad responded that "TZUYU is one of the best visuals of KPOP", "I love you TZUYU", "It is so beautiful, my angel, I love you". Meanwhile, TWICE finished its fifth World Tour 'TWICE 5TH WORLD Tour' READY TO BE '('Ready to Be') North America after the Atlanta Truisk Park performance on the 9th (local time).