"Transgender la contract Quercus faginea" ...satire, cider counter-attack on the house lord?

Broadcaster satire confesses an anecdote that Quercus faginea was contracted for a house because she was transgender.On the 19th, U + Mobile TV original entertainment Trust and Tell - My Only One, the actual experiences of satire and Lalal, who had been tortured by the lord of the house, are revealed.In recent recordings, Hyepung Jilal MCs, special guests Baek Gu Young and Jung Hyuk suddenly came to the door and knocked on the door, and suddenly they were saddened by the story of the villainous lord who raised the rent.Lalal, who was listening to the story, recalled that he was framed unfairly, saying, If I heard anything at dawn, the house lord sent me a text saying, Did you sing again?So satire also saw an anecdote in the absurd gag that there was a house lord who tore the front door key and changed the rent for two days.I also found my favorite house and contracted it, and when I heard that I can not get a Transgender in my house, I experienced a one-sided contract Quercus faginea.The satire raises questions after the contract was signed by Quercus faginea, who fired back at the house lord with a quick cider.My Only One will be released on U + mobile TV at 0:00 on the 19th.
Broadcaster satire confesses an anecdote that Quercus faginea was contracted for a house because she was transgender.On the 19th, U + Mobile TV original entertainment Trust and Tell - My Only One, the actual experiences of satire and Lalal, who had been tortured by the lord of the house, are revealed.In recent recordings, Hyepung Jilal MCs, special guests Baek Gu Young and Jung Hyuk suddenly came to the door and knocked on the door, and suddenly they were saddened by the story of the villainous lord who raised the rent.Lalal, who was listening to the story, recalled that he was framed unfairly, saying, If I heard anything at dawn, the house lord sent me a text saying, Did you sing again?So satire also saw an anecdote in the absurd gag that there was a house lord who tore the front door key and changed the rent for two days.I also found my favorite house and contracted it, and when I heard that I can not get a Transgender in my house, I experienced a one-sided contract Quercus faginea.The satire raises questions after the contract was signed by Quercus faginea, who fired back at the house lord with a quick cider.My Only One will be released on U + mobile TV at 0:00 on the 19th.

Broadcaster satire confesses an anecdote that Quercus faginea was contracted for a house because she was Transgender. On the 19th, U + Mobile TV original entertainment 'Trust and Tell - My Only One', the actual experiences of satire and Lalal, who had been tortured by the lord of the house, are revealed. In recent recordings, 'Hyepung Jilal' MCs, special guests Baek Gu Young and Jung Hyuk suddenly came to the door and knocked on the door, and suddenly they were saddened by the story of the villainous lord who raised the rent. Lalal, who was listening to the story, recalled that he was framed unfairly, saying, "If I heard anything at dawn, the house lord sent me a text saying, 'Did you sing again?'" So satire also saw an anecdote in the absurd gag that "there was a house lord who tore the front door key and changed the rent for two days." I also found my favorite house and contracted it, and when I heard that "I can not get a Transgender in my house," I experienced a one-sided contract Quercus faginea. The satire raises questions after the contract was signed by Quercus faginea, who fired back at the house lord with a quick cider. My Only One' will be released on U + mobile TV at 0:00 on the 19th.