Shin Ji "Kim Jong-min recommends stocks but does not do it", Kim Jong-min "It would be a big day if I bought it" (Radio show)

Koyote appeared on Park Myeong-sus Radio show.Koyote (Shin Ji, Kim Jong-min, Donga) introduced and talked about the new album in the Legendary Master section at KBS Cool FMs Park Myeong-sus Radio Show aired on the 17th (Monday).On this day, DJ Park Myeong-su listened to Koyotes new song Wind live and said, Song is so good, the three parts are well divided and EDM style.Shin Ji also sings Song well, Koyote said, Thank you. Park Myeong-su said, There are so many good songs. What song is the most responsive song at the venue?Kim Jong-min named Pure Love and Shin Ji named Pure Love and Vimon.When asked by Park Myeong-su, If you need a fourth member, who can you think of? I want to do it once as a guest, Koyote said, We are so good.Park Myeong-su said, Jongmin seems to be better at singing than before. Kim Jong-min said, It seems to be a little bit. I practice a little bit and my vocal trainer brother gives me a lot of feedback.I do not think it will increase to 60. Everyones common opinion is that when youre exercising or doing a diet dance, you get four songs of Koyote. You cant live without Koyote, Park Myeong-su said. Shin Ji said, You cant lose weight.I think we are doing a lot of exercise with our song. Kim Jong-min said, I do not really talk about love, Shin Ji said, I talk to Jongmin brother or Donga.I dont know if theyre talking about each other, but they dont talk to me very much. I dont think theres anything to talk about.Park Myeong-su said, Kim Jong-min has forgotten a lot of stocks. Shin Ji is wise about such things. Why do not you tell me something like this? Shin Ji said, I do.So I said, Never, and laughed.Kim Jong-min said, I invited him because I wanted it to be good. Shin Ji emphasized, I am not interested in that part. Kim Jong-min said, It would have been a big deal if I bought it.Park Myeong-sus Radio show is broadcast daily from 11 am to 12 pm on KBS Cool FM and can be heard through PC and smartphone application KBS Radio Bean.iMBC  ⁇  Screen Captured Radio

Koyote appeared on Park Myeong-su's Radio show'. Koyote (Shin Ji, Kim Jong-min, Donga) introduced and talked about the new album in the "Legendary Master" section at KBS Cool FM's "Park Myeong-su's Radio show" aired on the 17th (Monday). On this day, DJ Park Myeong-su listened to Koyote's new Song 'Wind' live and said, "Song is so good, the three parts are well divided and EDM style. Shin Ji also sings Song well, "Koyote said," Thank you. " Park Myeong-su said, "There are so many good Songs. What Song is the most responsive Song at the venue? "Kim Jong-min named 'Pure Love' and Shin Ji named 'Pure Love' and 'Vimon'. When asked by Park Myeong-su, "If you need a fourth member, who can you think of?" "I want to do it once as a guest," Koyote said, "We are so good." Park Myeong-su said, "jongmin seems to be better at singing than before." Kim Jong-min said, "It seems to be a little bit. I practice a little bit and my vocal trainer brother gives me a lot of feedback. I do not think it will increase to 60. " "Everyone's common opinion is that when you're exercising or doing a diet dance, you get four Songs of Koyote. You can't live without Koyote," Park Myeong-su said. Shin Ji said, "You can't lose weight. I think we are doing a lot of exercise with our Song. " Kim Jong-min said, "I do not really talk about love," Shin Ji said, "I talk to jongmin brother or Donga. I don't know if they're talking about each other, but they don't talk to me very much. I don't think there's anything to talk about." Park Myeong-su said, "Kim Jong-min has forgotten a lot of stocks. Shin Ji is wise about such things. Why do not you tell me something like this?" Shin Ji said, "I do." So I said, "Never," and laughed. Kim Jong-min said, "I invited him because I wanted it to be good." Shin Ji emphasized, "I am not interested in that part." Kim Jong-min said, "It would have been a big deal if I bought it." Park Myeong-su's Radio show' is broadcast daily from 11 am to 12 pm on KBS Cool FM and can be heard through PC and smartphone application 'KBS Radio Bean'. iMBC ⁇ Screen Captured Radio