Park Myeong-su "I walked an hour in the evening for two weeks and lost 3kg, and gastrointestinal disease disappeared" (Radio Show)

On the 6th (Thursday), KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-sus Radio Show, DJ Park Myeong-su introduced and advised listeners troubles in the Concrete number The Choice corner.On the same day, DJ Park Myeong-su said, Ive been caught in Corona again. Ive been caught in Corona twice. Ive been in total self-quarantine four times. Ive lost three months a year.The work is canceled and the schedule is twisted, so I do not get a lot of stress. So I made it my motto, Do not go to work.Park Myeong-su said, When good things happen, cheers and bad things happen, and life is not.So I feel a lot at the age of one year and one year old that it is better to have a good grade, not to be fooled by good things, not to be embarrassed by bad things, and to be calm. Do not go to work has become my new value.I do not think I need to worry about my life because I have good things and bad things in my life. He added, So I feel more relaxed. After that, at the Concrete number The Choice corner, Do you want to go to the gym or walk around the Neighborhood?Park Myeong-su said, I am going to eat in the evening and walk the Neighborhood for an hour.I was surprised. I originally weighed 70kg, but when I measured it this morning, I got 66.4kg. My wife asked, Whats wrong with you?There is a tinnitus phenomenon, suddenly when you lose weight, tinnitus phenomenon occurs, he said.Park Myeong-su said, I walk in the city center. I was bored to walk in the city center, so it was fun. I watched people and saw what was in the store. It took me an hour to walk around, but I lost weight.And gastrointestinal disease is gone. Reflux esophagitis was severe, but as I continued to walk, this is okay from one day. Walking seems to be the best for my body.It is really refreshing to lose weight when you walk 8 thousand steps ~ and repeatedly recommended walking.Park Myeong-sus Radio Show is broadcast daily from 11 am to 12 pm on KBS Cool FM and can be heard through PC and smartphone application KBS Radio Bean.IMBC  ⁇  Radio Captured

On the 6th (Thursday), KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-su's Radio Show', DJ Park Myeong-su introduced and advised listeners' troubles in the 'Concrete number The Choice' corner. On the same day, DJ Park Myeong-su said, "I've been caught in Corona again. I've been caught in Corona twice. I've been in total self-quarantine four times. I've lost three months a year. The work is canceled and the schedule is twisted, so I do not get a lot of stress. So I made it my motto, "Do not go to work." Park Myeong-su said, "When good things happen, cheers and bad things happen, and life is not. So I feel a lot at the age of one year and one year old that it is better to have a good grade, not to be fooled by good things, not to be embarrassed by bad things, and to be calm. "Do not go to work" has become my new value. I do not think I need to worry about my life because I have good things and bad things in my life. "He added," So I feel more relaxed. " After that, at the 'Concrete number The Choice' corner, "Do you want to go to the gym or walk around the Neighborhood? Park Myeong-su said, "I am going to eat in the evening and walk the Neighborhood for an hour. I was surprised. "I originally weighed 70kg, but when I measured it this morning, I got 66.4kg." My wife asked, "What's wrong with you?" There is a tinnitus phenomenon, 'suddenly when you lose weight, tinnitus phenomenon occurs,' he said. Park Myeong-su said, "I walk in the city center. I was bored to walk in the city center, so it was fun. I watched people and saw what was in the store. It took me an hour to walk around, but I lost weight. And gastrointestinal disease is gone. "Reflux esophagitis was severe, but as I continued to walk, this is okay from one day." Walking seems to be the best for my body. It is really refreshing to lose weight when you walk 8 thousand steps ~ "and repeatedly recommended walking. Park Myeong-su's Radio Show' is broadcast daily from 11 am to 12 pm on KBS Cool FM and can be heard through PC and smartphone application 'KBS Radio Bean'. IMBC ⁇ Radio Captured