Ninety-six-year-old four-year-old father ⁇ Diapers and powdered milk costs only 1 million won per month, wife Sixth,

Couples reveal the real world of parentingKim Hwan and Park Du-re Couple, who succeeded in natural childbirth of quadruplets for the first time in Korea after their fourth year of marriage and their first daughter, will appear in Something Perfect Match (directed by Park Chan-yong), which will air on Tcast E channel on August 1.Couple received the great gift of the president of the conglomerate in the first four twin natural births in Korea and received the attention of the people of the Republic of Korea.After the parental leave, the bankbook went empty every day on the income that had been cut in half.Kim Hwan, who became the father of five iPads at the young age of 28, said, All Couples are currently on paternity leave, but the cost of raising iPads is considerable. It is too expensive compared to the income coming in.Unlike her husband, who faces a real problem, the wife hints at a birth plan, saying she has already named the sixth iPad.My wife told me that she had named the Sixth, iPad, so I made a reservation at the hospital and got a vasectomy. My husband, Kim Hwan, said, I made an appointment at the earliest date and went to the hospital. When the doctor saw my age on the chart, he asked, What are you doing here? He asked, Do you have any children?I answered that I had five iPads, and then I looked at my eyes and my attitude changed a little bit. He said, I carefully operated every stitch.

Couples reveal the real world of parenting Kim Hwan and Park Du-re Couple, who succeeded in natural childbirth of quadruplets for the first time in Korea after their fourth year of marriage and their first daughter, will appear in "Something Perfect Match (directed by Park Chan-yong)," which will air on Tcast E channel on August 1. Couple received the great gift of the president of the conglomerate in the first four twin natural births in Korea and received the attention of the people of the Republic of Korea. After the parental leave, the bankbook went empty every day on the income that had been cut in half. Kim Hwan, who became the father of five iPads at the young age of 28, said, "All Couples are currently on paternity leave, but the cost of raising iPads is considerable. It is too expensive compared to the income coming in." Unlike her husband, who faces a real problem, the wife hints at a birth plan, saying she has already named the sixth iPad. My wife told me that she had named the Sixth, iPad, so I made a reservation at the hospital and got a vasectomy. " My husband, Kim Hwan, said, "I made an appointment at the earliest date and went to the hospital. When the doctor saw my age on the chart, he asked, 'What are you doing here?' He asked, 'Do you have any children?' I answered that I had five iPads, and then I looked at my eyes and my attitude changed a little bit. "He said," I carefully operated every stitch. "