Lee Jin-hyuk: "Priority in life is work"

Singer and actor Lee Jin-hyuk recently announced his latest interview with Rolling Stone Korea.Recently, an interview video with Lee Jin-hyuk was released through the official website of Rolling Stone Korea and YouTube channel.Lee Jin-hyuk said, I wanted to have a birthday fan meeting for a long time. It was meaningful to me, but I felt that it was meaningful to our V-dan (official fan club name).I was happy and happy during The Speech, but I was sad because I was not satisfied with The Speech. Group activities, solo singers, and actors. Lee Jin-hyuk, who has been successful in redirecting, said, The source of energy to do a different Top Model every time is fans.I keep thinking that I am not working because I keep cheering, watching and always giving energy. Lee Jin-hyuk also said, It is work that is in the priority of life. In fact, I have never thought of stopping work. I try to develop myself on my day off.I want to do this for a long time, and I want to be with you for years and decades. Lee Jin-hyuk, who continues to act as an all-around artist by steadily building up filmography in various works, is engaged in acting activities such as the drama The Memory of the Man, Do not Let It Go, and Why Oh Soo Jae I want to play a character that can be played with a quiet and careful eye because it is a lot of people.I also want to play the role of a villain once again, said the actors goal.Lee Jin-hyuk, who signed an exclusive contract with Bill Entertainment, a comprehensive entertainment company in March of this year, completed a solo fan meeting LEE JIN HYUK FANMEETING: 28 Virthday in June and has been actively communicating with domestic and foreign fans through YouTube channel PLA2JINHYUK (Lee Jin-hyuk).Finally, when asked about his next activity, Lee Jin-hyuk said, Both the solo album activity and the actor activity are constantly in The Speech. Please continue to wait.On the other hand, Lee Jin-hyuks pictures and interviews can be found on the official website of Rolling Stone Korea.

Singer and actor Lee Jin-hyuk recently announced his latest interview with Rolling Stone Korea. Recently, an interview video with Lee Jin-hyuk was released through the official website of Rolling Stone Korea and YouTube channel. Lee Jin-hyuk said, "I wanted to have a birthday fan meeting for a long time. It was meaningful to me, but I felt that it was meaningful to our V-dan (official fan club name). I was happy and happy during The Speech, but I was sad because I was not satisfied with The Speech. " Group activities, solo singers, and actors. Lee Jin-hyuk, who has been successful in redirecting, said, "The source of energy to do a different Top Model every time is" fans. I keep thinking that I am not working because I keep cheering, watching and always giving energy. " Lee Jin-hyuk also said, "It is work that is in the priority of life." "In fact, I have never thought of stopping work. I try to develop myself on my day off. I want to do this for a long time, and I want to be with you for years and decades. " Lee Jin-hyuk, who continues to act as an all-around artist by steadily building up filmography in various works, is engaged in acting activities such as the drama 'The Memory of the Man', 'Do not Let It Go', and 'Why Oh Soo Jae' I want to play a character that can be played with a quiet and careful eye because it is a lot of people. I also want to play the role of a villain once again, "said the actor's goal. Lee Jin-hyuk, who signed an exclusive contract with Bill Entertainment, a comprehensive entertainment company in March of this year, completed a solo fan meeting 'LEE JIN HYUK FANMEETING: 28 Virthday' in June and has been actively communicating with domestic and foreign fans through YouTube channel 'PLA2JINHYUK' (Lee Jin-hyuk). Finally, when asked about his next activity, Lee Jin-hyuk said, "Both the solo album activity and the actor activity are constantly in The Speech. Please continue to wait." On the other hand, Lee Jin-hyuk's pictures and interviews can be found on the official website of Rolling Stone Korea.