Lee Byung-hun ⁇ Seoul Apartment collapsed and only one house. Where are the contractors? (concrete Utopia)

Lee Byung-hun laughed at the laughing response of acquaintances to Concrete Utopia.Um Tae-hwa, director of the movie Concrete Utopia (director Um Tae-hwa) at the Lotte Cinema World Tower in Seoul, Songpa-gu, Seoul, on July 31, After receiving questions related to the issue, he explained, It is not a movie planned with such a part in mind.It was the work that started with the fun of the original webtoon, he said. The most important thing I thought about on the webtoon was the apartment, and I studied the history to include this apartment.Lee Byung-hun said, I told my acquaintances that I was taking Concrete Utopia and said, The world has collapsed and only one apartment remains. My acquaintances asked me where the contractor is.I remember laughing for a long time. On the other hand, the movie Concrete Utopia, which opens on August 9, is a disaster drama depicting the story of the survivors gathering together in Seoul, the only remaining imperial palace apartment that has been ruined by the earthquake./ Lee Jae-ha

Lee Byung-hun laughed at the 'laughing' response of acquaintances to 'concrete Utopia'. Um Tae-hwa, director of the Movie "concrete Utopia" (director Um Tae-hwa) at the Lotte Cinema World Tower in Seoul, Songpa-gu, Seoul, on July 31, After receiving questions related to the issue, he explained, "It is not a Movie planned with such a part in mind." "It was the work that started with the fun of the original webtoon," he said. "The most important thing I thought about on the webtoon was the Apartment, and I studied the history to include this Apartment." Lee Byung-hun said, "I told my acquaintances that I was taking 'concrete Utopia' and said, 'The world has collapsed and only one Apartment remains.' My acquaintances asked me where the contractor is. I remember laughing for a long time. " On the other hand, the Movie 'concrete Utopia', which opens on August 9, is a disaster drama depicting the story of the survivors gathering together in Seoul, the only remaining imperial palace Apartment that has been ruined by the earthquake. / Lee Jae-ha