Kim Nam-hee Do not put the tongue ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ (Point of Omniscient Interfere)

Point of Omniscient Interfere Kim Nam-hee talks about skinship with actressOn July 15, MBC  ⁇ Point Point of Omniscient Interfere  (hereinafter referred to as Point of Omniscient Interfere), actor Kim Nam-hee appeared as a guest.On this day, Kim Nam-hee attracted attention to Acting Academy.He surprised everyone by saying that he did not teach a trainee at Acting Academy, but went to Acting class to reinforce his lack of Acting skills.Kim Nam-hee combined acting with a trainee and improvised acting, burning the Acting passion that was not different from the obscurity.When a trainee asked Kim Nam-hee how to act with a female actor and a skinship, Kim Nam-hee said, I also brush my teeth and goggles.Deodorant is also applied. I also set the line in advance. I also talk about Do not tongue .If you dont plan your movements thoroughly, you could get into trouble if you dont keep your promises. Theres nothing you can do on the fly, he said. I plan my movements to the position of my hands.In addition, Kim Nam-hee said, I was working very hard, especially when asked how I survived my obscurity. I just did not know the world.There were moments when I wanted to give up, but I did not give up, and I did not give up until the end. If I somehow managed to get through this moment, there is the next.

Point of Omniscient Interfere' Kim Nam-hee talks about skinship with actress On July 15, MBC ⁇ Point Point of Omniscient Interfere (hereinafter referred to as Point of Omniscient Interfere), actor Kim Nam-hee appeared as a guest. On this day, Kim Nam-hee attracted attention to Acting Academy. He surprised everyone by saying that he did not teach a trainee at Acting Academy, but went to Acting class to reinforce his lack of Acting skills. Kim Nam-hee combined Acting with a trainee and improvised Acting, burning the Acting passion that was not different from the obscurity. When a trainee asked Kim Nam-hee how to act with a female actor and a skinship, Kim Nam-hee said, "I also brush my teeth and goggles. Deodorant is also applied. "I also set the line in advance. I also talk about" Do not tongue ". "If you don't plan your movements thoroughly, you could get into trouble if you don't keep your promises. There's nothing you can do on the fly," he said. "I plan my movements to the position of my hands." In addition, Kim Nam-hee said, "I was working very hard, especially when asked how I survived my obscurity. I just did not know the world." There were moments when I wanted to give up, but I did not give up, and I did not give up until the end. If I somehow managed to get through this moment, there is the next. "