Kim Ho-joong "Young Tak's 'It's Steamed' Was Originally My Song" Shock Confessions (Strong Heart')

 ⁇ Strong Heart In the UEFA Champions League ⁇ , Kim Ho-joong showed a special affection for Young Taks Steamy Song.Strong Heart UEFA Champions League was broadcast on the 11th.Young Tak appeared as Kim Ho-joongs best friend, and Kang Ho-dong met in the studio 15 years ago. He said that he met Kim Ho-joongs life as a high school student with a stocking. It was called a stocking.Kang Ho-dong was disappointed with Kim Ho-joong, who went to Lee Seung-gis team, saying, Of course we should come to our team.Thumbnail has been revealed.Kim Ho-joong said, Kim Ho-joong is like  ⁇ Thumbnail, and Young Tak is like a lie. It was a moment when I selected the song fairly.I was able to choose the song according to the ranking.Kim Ho-joong said, As soon as I heard it, no one was interested, the introductory part was for  ⁇  Elysee, especially Taks expression, and I thought I was going to do a strange challenge. However, Young Tak, who was a priority in front of my order, told me that my brother had preempted  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ .Kim Ho-joong thought that it was big in my heart, but I was so curious. The first Backup and Restore room Everyone turned upside down and said that there was no Backup and Restore anymore. So I finished Backup and Restore in a short time. So I added Song in my mind and added Young Taks  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ .

Strong Heart In the UEFA Champions League ⁇ , Kim Ho-joong showed a special affection for Young Tak's 'Steamy' Song. Strong Heart UEFA Champions League 'was broadcast on the 11th. Young Tak appeared as Kim Ho-joong's best friend, and Kang Ho-dong met in the studio 15 years ago. He said that he met Kim Ho-joong's life as a high school student with a stocking. It was called a stocking. Kang Ho-dong was disappointed with Kim Ho-joong, who went to Lee Seung-gi's team, saying, "Of course we should come to our team." Thumbnail has been revealed. Kim Ho-joong said, "Kim Ho-joong is like ⁇ Thumbnail, and Young Tak is like a lie. It was a moment when I selected the Song fairly." I was able to choose the Song according to the ranking. Kim Ho-joong said, "As soon as I heard it, no one was interested, the introductory part was for ⁇ Elysee, especially Tak's expression, and I thought I was going to do a strange challenge. However, Young Tak, who was a priority in front of my order, told me that my brother had preempted ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ . Kim Ho-joong thought that it was big in my heart, but I was so curious. The first Backup and Restore room Everyone turned upside down and said that there was no Backup and Restore anymore. So I finished Backup and Restore in a short time. So I added Song in my mind and added Young Tak's ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ .