Jung Ju-Ri, wall space Noise

On June 6, Jung Ju-Ri said, If someone wants to harm you, you do not have to retaliate or revenge.Even if I do not revenge, the person who hurt me must pay the price according to the laws of the causal world. Also, Our life is very short. It is a short time to be happy. If you care about the person and get stressed, it is only my loss. The best revenge does not even pay attention and lives much better than that. Do not revive.The rotten fruit falls on its own. Jung Ju-Ri was involved in the wall space noise controversy on March 30. At that time, a netizen A claimed the wall space noise damage and said, I have been moving for three months,At first, I was surprised that an entertainer lives, but I want to understand it because it is a house with only four sons, but the big kids are screaming and playing at dawn.He added, I put complaints in the management office to ask them to be careful not to play until 12 oclock, even if the child is crying. But there is no apology at all and nothing has changed much.However, Jung Ju-Ri was named as an entertainer in the Disclosure article based on the explanation of sonnet.After that, Jung Ju-Ri said on the 1st, I told them to be careful of the children, but I think there were some people who were uncomfortable. I will continue to educate them more carefully. Those who were worried, I will do well in the future.Also on the last day, he said, I later found out that there was a problem in communicating with the front door, so I solved Misunderstood and expressed my sincere apologies. He is also sorry for the part of Misunderstood and is uncomfortable about the part where things have grown.We are going to have a lot of conversations with each other and try to make friends with our neighbors. Meanwhile, Jung Ju-Ri married a non-celebrity in 2015 and has four sons.

On June 6, Jung Ju-Ri said, "If someone wants to harm you, you do not have to retaliate or revenge. Even if I do not revenge, the person who hurt me must pay the price according to the laws of the causal world. " Also, "Our life is very short. It is a short time to be happy. If you care about the person and get stressed, it is only my loss. The best revenge does not even pay attention and lives much better than that. Do not revive. The rotten fruit falls on its own. " Jung Ju-Ri was involved in the wall space Noise controversy on March 30. At that time, a netizen A claimed the wall space Noise damage and said, "I have been moving for three months, At first, I was surprised that an entertainer lives, but I want to understand it because it is a house with only four sons, but the big kids are screaming and playing at dawn. He added, "I put complaints in the management office to ask them to be careful not to play until 12 o'clock, even if the child is crying. But there is no apology at all and nothing has changed much." However, Jung Ju-Ri was named as an entertainer in the Disclosure article based on the explanation of 'sonnet'. After that, Jung Ju-Ri said on the 1st, "I told them to be careful of the children, but I think there were some people who were uncomfortable. I will continue to educate them more carefully. Those who were worried, I will do well in the future." Also on the last day, he said, "I later found out that there was a problem in communicating with the front door, so I solved Misunderstood and expressed my sincere apologies." He is also sorry for the part of Misunderstood and is uncomfortable about the part where things have grown. We are going to have a lot of conversations with each other and try to make friends with our neighbors. " Meanwhile, Jung Ju-Ri married a non-celebrity in 2015 and has four sons.