Joo Hyun-young, a sister of the church, has a lot of popularity. (You Quiz on the Block)

Actress Joo Hyun-youngs innocent past photos have been released.The 203th episode of tvNs entertainment show You Quiz on the Block (hereinafter referred to as You Quiz on the Block), which aired on July 19, featured MZ Generations representative actor Joo Hyun-young as a guest.Joo Hyun-young said, I originally played the piano and played the accompanist in the church.Yoo Jae-Suk commented that the present costume is also a church feeling, and Joo Hyun-young, who nurses himself as a church sister, said, The process of practicing piano accompaniment all the time in the church was not fun.As soon as I saw it, I thought that it would be like this when I went to this school, so I applied immediately.I dont give permission to my parents.Joo Hyun-young affirmed that he was not missing when he said, I think it would have been popular when I was a church sister.
Actress Joo Hyun-youngs innocent past photos have been released.The 203th episode of tvNs entertainment show You Quiz on the Block (hereinafter referred to as You Quiz on the Block), which aired on July 19, featured MZ Generations representative actor Joo Hyun-young as a guest.Joo Hyun-young said, I originally played the piano and played the accompanist in the church.Yoo Jae-Suk commented that the present costume is also a church feeling, and Joo Hyun-young, who nurses himself as a church sister, said, The process of practicing piano accompaniment all the time in the church was not fun.As soon as I saw it, I thought that it would be like this when I went to this school, so I applied immediately.I dont give permission to my parents.Joo Hyun-young affirmed that he was not missing when he said, I think it would have been popular when I was a church sister.

Actress Joo Hyun-young's innocent past photos have been released. The 203th episode of tvN's entertainment show "You Quiz on the Block" (hereinafter referred to as "You Quiz on the Block"), which aired on July 19, featured MZ Generation's representative actor Joo Hyun-young as a guest. Joo Hyun-young said, "I originally played the piano and played the accompanist in the church." Yoo Jae-Suk commented that the present costume is also a church feeling, and Joo Hyun-young, who nurses himself as a "church sister", said, "The process of practicing piano accompaniment all the time in the church was not fun. As soon as I saw it, I thought that it would be like this when I went to this school, so I applied immediately. I don't give permission to my parents." Joo Hyun-young affirmed that he was "not missing" when he said, "I think it would have been popular when I was a church sister."