Is it because of the marriage of Lee Si-eon?

Actor Lee Si-eon dismissed I live alone for three years, and Confessions confessed that he was sick.TVN  ⁇  Busan hillbilly in Sydney, which was broadcasted on the last 3 days, revealed the members who talked on the 6th night of Working Holiday.Lee Si-eon, who has been involved in Play for two years since last September, told Confessions that he wondered why he wanted to concentrate solely on Acting.He said, I auditioned and headed to the ground while I was auditioning. The drama was so good that I went I Live Alone, but no one could remember it.It was so stressful that I was stressed, not stressed. In the end, Lee Si-eon left for Acting with tears in 2020, and some rumored that he was disjointing from I live alone to prepare for marriage.Because of the nature of the program, you have I Live Alone, because if you get married, you can not get along with the broadcasting concept.In fact, Lee Si-eon married Seo Ji-seung, a six-year-old actor, in 2021, the following year, and marriage may have been part of the reason for the disjoint.After marriage, it was also expected that I would naturally change from I Live Alone to Family or Superman Returns to family or couple entertainment.However, Lee Si-eon left a statement saying, I do not want my wife to float through me. I was careful about this because I came up with difficulty in my ability.The only thing he has been worried about is that he wants to be seen by the public as a true actor rather than an entertainer.So, after that, he appeared in the drama  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ , the movie  ⁇   ⁇  Search Out  ⁇   ⁇ , and in 2021 Play  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ .I thought I Live Alone disjoint was due to marriage, but I did not know that kind of thing, Ill look forward to Acting without laughing at Lee Si-eon, and If you believe this, I will learn to believe it. .
Actor Lee Si-eon dismissed I live alone for three years, and Confessions confessed that he was sick.TVN  ⁇  Busan hillbilly in Sydney, which was broadcasted on the last 3 days, revealed the members who talked on the 6th night of Working Holiday.Lee Si-eon, who has been involved in Play for two years since last September, told Confessions that he wondered why he wanted to concentrate solely on Acting.He said, I auditioned and headed to the ground while I was auditioning. The drama was so good that I went I Live Alone, but no one could remember it.It was so stressful that I was stressed, not stressed. In the end, Lee Si-eon left for Acting with tears in 2020, and some rumored that he was disjointing from I live alone to prepare for marriage.Because of the nature of the program, you have I Live Alone, because if you get married, you can not get along with the broadcasting concept.In fact, Lee Si-eon married Seo Ji-seung, a six-year-old actor, in 2021, the following year, and marriage may have been part of the reason for the disjoint.After marriage, it was also expected that I would naturally change from I Live Alone to Family or Superman Returns to family or couple entertainment.However, Lee Si-eon left a statement saying, I do not want my wife to float through me. I was careful about this because I came up with difficulty in my ability.The only thing he has been worried about is that he wants to be seen by the public as a true actor rather than an entertainer.So, after that, he appeared in the drama  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ , the movie  ⁇   ⁇  Search Out  ⁇   ⁇ , and in 2021 Play  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ .I thought I Live Alone disjoint was due to marriage, but I did not know that kind of thing, Ill look forward to Acting without laughing at Lee Si-eon, and If you believe this, I will learn to believe it. .

Actor Lee Si-eon dismissed 'I live alone' for three years, and Confessions confessed that he was sick. TVN ⁇ Busan hillbilly in Sydney, which was broadcasted on the last 3 days, revealed the members who talked on the 6th night of Working Holiday. Lee Si-eon, who has been involved in Play for two years since last September, told Confessions that he wondered why he wanted to concentrate solely on Acting. He said, "I auditioned and headed to the ground while I was auditioning. The drama was so good that I went I Live Alone, but no one could remember it." It was so stressful that I was stressed, not stressed. " In the end, Lee Si-eon left for Acting with tears in 2020, and some rumored that he was disjointing from "I live alone" to prepare for marriage. Because of the nature of the program, you have I Live Alone, because if you get married, you can not get along with the broadcasting concept. In fact, Lee Si-eon married Seo Ji-seung, a six-year-old actor, in 2021, the following year, and marriage may have been part of the reason for the disjoint. After marriage, it was also expected that I would naturally change from 'I Live Alone' to 'Family' or 'Superman Returns' to family or couple entertainment. However, Lee Si-eon left a statement saying, "I do not want my wife to float through me." I was careful about this because I came up with difficulty in my ability. The only thing he has been worried about is that he wants to be seen by the public as a true actor rather than an entertainer. So, after that, he appeared in the drama ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ , the movie ⁇ ⁇ Search Out ⁇ ⁇ , and in 2021 Play ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ . "I thought 'I Live Alone' disjoint was due to marriage, but I did not know that kind of thing," "I'll look forward to Acting without laughing at Lee Si-eon," and "If you believe this, I will learn to believe it. .