Gim Gu-raPark Myeong-su, a late bird Daughter Presents Luxury Clothes...Sorry Doljanchi Can't Call You (Radio show)

Comedians Park Myeong-su and Gim Gu-ra showed off their tit-for-tat chemistry.On July 16, KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-sus Radio show, DJ Park Myeong-su had time to communicate with listeners.On this day, Park Myeong-su called Gim Gu-ra, saying, I am the best entertainer and friend but I respect him too much.Gim Gu-ra said, I was worried about COVID-19 a while ago, and Park Myeong-su refuted, If youre worried, Ill call you. Why are you worried through the broadcast?Gim Gu-ra said, Park Myeong-su and I are working hard in my place, so Im watching from afar.When Park Myeong-su envied the busy schedule, Gim Gu-ra said, Park Myeong-su has a lot of money.I think it is best to work with people who like themselves or who need to communicate because there are so many media these days. Gim Gu-ra said, I worked out in the morning because there was a recording of Radio Star today. Im not trying to do it for a long time, but Im old, so I have to exercise a little. I practice pilates, PT, and golf once a week.Gim Gu-ra expressed his affection for a late bird daughter. I tried to call Park Myeong-su to Doljanchi, but I could not. I received Luxury clothes and I was sorry to call again.My daughter is so cute that shes having fun, he said.Park Myeong-su said, When I go home, I have a very pretty daughter, so I think it will taste like work. Gim Gu-ra said, Rather than work, the child has a childs life and I have my life.Gim Gu-ra said, Recently, Seo Jang-hoon was worried that when his child was 20 years old, he would be 70 years old.If you live your life to the average life expectancy and do your best to prettier your child, the child can live with good memories after I leave the world. There is no desire for longevity.Gim Gu-ra commented on Park Myeong-su and Lee Kyung-gyu, who met MC in the new entertainment Im Angry Now, I think Old Boy should be good. I can not do it together because of the production cost.I hope to see you on a good program later.Finally, Gim Gu-ra asked, How old can I be a friend if I decide? He said, Its true that I suddenly say Friend. I think I can be a friend up to 2 years old.

Comedians Park Myeong-su and Gim Gu-ra showed off their tit-for-tat chemistry. On July 16, KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-su's Radio show', DJ Park Myeong-su had time to communicate with listeners. On this day, Park Myeong-su called Gim Gu-ra, saying, "I am the best entertainer and friend but I respect him too much." Gim Gu-ra said, "I was worried about COVID-19 a while ago," and Park Myeong-su refuted, "If you're worried, I'll call you. Why are you worried through the broadcast?" Gim Gu-ra said, "Park Myeong-su and I are working hard in my place, so I'm watching from afar." When Park Myeong-su envied the busy schedule, Gim Gu-ra said, "Park Myeong-su has a lot of money." I think it is best to work with people who like themselves or who need to communicate because there are so many media these days. " Gim Gu-ra said, "I worked out in the morning because there was a recording of 'Radio Star' today. I'm not trying to do it for a long time, but I'm old, so I have to exercise a little. I practice pilates, PT, and golf once a week." Gim Gu-ra expressed his affection for a late bird daughter. "I tried to call Park Myeong-su to Doljanchi, but I could not. I received Luxury clothes and I was sorry to call again. "My daughter is so cute that she's having fun," he said. Park Myeong-su said, "When I go home, I have a very pretty daughter, so I think it will taste like work." Gim Gu-ra said, "Rather than work, the child has a child's life and I have my life. Gim Gu-ra said, "Recently, Seo Jang-hoon was worried that when his child was 20 years old, he would be 70 years old. If you live your life to the average life expectancy and do your best to prettier your child, the child can live with good memories after I leave the world. "There is no desire for longevity." Gim Gu-ra commented on Park Myeong-su and Lee Kyung-gyu, who met MC in the new entertainment "I'm Angry Now", "I think Old Boy should be good. I can not do it together because of the production cost. I hope to see you on a good program later." Finally, Gim Gu-ra asked, "How old can I be a friend if I decide?" He said, "It's true that I suddenly say Friend. I think I can be a friend up to 2 years old."