Bradley Fighting Vehicle breakage - Safety Management unsatisfactory

Song Hye-kyos agency, UAA, broke the Zhu Min Bradley Fighting Vehicle in the process of constructing Song Hye-kyos house on the afternoon of the 17th.I apologise for the part I played in the unsatisfactory in safety management, he said.First of all, I am sorry to a car owner who has been damaged.We will work closely with Construction to prevent damage and recurrence, and we will do our best to take measures and be careful not to happen again. Hi, Im UAA.Song Hye-kyo In the process of constructing a new house, Zhu Min Bradley Fighting Vehicle broke down. I apologize for the unsatisfactory part of safety management.First of all, I apologize to the damaged car owner. We will work closely with Construction to prevent damage and recurrence, and we will do our best to take measures and take care not to happen again.In addition, Zhu Mins opinions will be better collected to reflect and improve the inconvenience caused by the construction.Again, Im sorry.

Song Hye-kyo's agency, UAA, broke the Zhu Min Bradley Fighting Vehicle in the process of constructing Song Hye-kyo's house on the afternoon of the 17th. I apologise for the part I played in the unsatisfactory in safety management,' he said. First of all, I am sorry to a car owner who has been damaged. We will work closely with Construction to prevent damage and recurrence, and we will do our best to take measures and be careful not to happen again. " Hi, I'm UAA. Song Hye-kyo In the process of constructing a new house, Zhu Min Bradley Fighting Vehicle broke down. I apologize for the unsatisfactory part of safety management. First of all, I apologize to the damaged car owner. We will work closely with Construction to prevent damage and recurrence, and we will do our best to take measures and take care not to happen again. In addition, Zhu Min's opinions will be better collected to reflect and improve the inconvenience caused by the Construction. Again, I'm sorry.