Bae Suzy, the main phase of a fox that shines as beautiful as "Anna" ('Blue Dragon Nineteen Eighty-Four Tony Awards')

Actor Bae Suzy has won the Blue DragonNineteen Eighty-Four Tony Awards drama main phase.On the 19th, the 2nd Blue DragonNineteen Eighty-Four Tony Awards (BSA) was held at Paradise City in Unseo-dong, Jung-gu, Incheon.This spot was broadcast live on KBS 2TV under the direction of Broadcaster Jeon Hyun Moo and Girl Group Girls Generation member and actor Lim Yoon Ah.The main character of the drama fox main phase was Bae Suzy who performed in Anna.Bae Suzy said, Thank you so much, I am honored to be nominated alongside my seniors.I was afraid of Anna, so it was a greedy work, so the process of selection and the shooting process seem to be so precious and memorable. Thank you for making a good work for the staff to make an unforgettable scene.I had a lot of trouble with my colleagues, thank you and thank you for leading me well. Thank you very much for those who made styling.I would like to say thank you to the forest enterers who support me. I think that I am a prize for all of them, and I will act without losing my precious heart.Blue DragonNineteen Eighty-FourTony Awards is a domestic Nineteen Eighty-Four content awards ceremony for domestic OTT dramas and entertainments such as Netflix, Disney +, Apple TV +, Watcha, Wave, Cacao TV, Kupang Play and Teabing.It was held for the first time last year and marks the second time this year.Providing KBS.

Actor Bae Suzy has won the Blue Dragon Nineteen Eighty-Four Tony Awards drama main phase. On the 19th, the 2nd Blue Dragon Nineteen Eighty-Four Tony Awards (BSA) was held at Paradise City in Unseo-dong, Jung-gu, Incheon. This spot was broadcast live on KBS 2TV under the direction of Broadcaster Jeon Hyun Moo and Girl Group Girls' Generation member and actor Lim Yoon Ah. The main character of the drama fox main phase was Bae Suzy who performed in Anna'. Bae Suzy said, "Thank You so much, I am Honored to be nominated alongside my seniors. I was afraid of Anna', so it was a greedy work, so the process of selection and the shooting process seem to be so precious and memorable. " "Thank You for making a good work for the staff to make an unforgettable scene. I had a lot of trouble with my colleagues, Thank You and Thank You for leading me well. Thank You very much for those who made styling. I would like to say Thank You to the forest enterers who support me. "I think that I am a prize for all of them, and I will act without losing my precious heart." 'Blue Dragon Nineteen Eighty-Four Tony Awards' is a domestic Nineteen Eighty-Four content awards ceremony for domestic OTT dramas and entertainments such as Netflix, Disney +, Apple TV +, Watcha, Wave, Cacao TV, Kupang Play and Teabing. It was held for the first time last year and marks the second time this year. Providing KBS.