Actor The South light sort Says Son Seokgu Doesn't Like Fake ActingTalking stick ⁇ Block Personal Channel Comments

Actor The South light sort closed the private channel comment window after referring to Son Seokgu as a fake Acting.On the 15th, Actor The South light sort re-expressed his intentions on Jasins personal channel, and he closed the comment function for a while because there was a lot of inconclusive debate.Earlier on the 14th, The South light sort posted a snipe at Son Seokgu on Jasins personal channel. The South light sort said, Hahaha, just laugh. That arrogance.I wrote that I am a rich man, a man, and I am not a man.I really have to worry about Acting, which makes me hear 350 audiences even though I whispered with real Acting. When I played, I did not worry about it, but I told him to take it back.In the meantime, I think that the media Acting was a good fit. There are many actors who fill 340 seats with whispers.All Acting criticized the fact that Acting is a fictional character, and that it is a foolish thing to define what Acting is.This is one of Son Seokgus Talking sticks as he returned to Play after a long time through the army on the tree, which was premiered last month.At that time, Son Seokgu said, I do not think there is anything different between the media and Play Acting at the military production presentation on the tree, and I wanted to see if my Acting style would be possible when I came back to Play.There was such a thing when I played  ⁇ Play. I said, If I had to do Acting to whisper love, I did not understand why I had to put a microphone on it or make a fake Acting. With the posting of The South light sort, netizens responded that it is a Talking stick that can be done as a senior actor, and that public insults are excessive. The post is now deleted.Actor The South light sort, which debuted in 1985 as a playful waterbird, is a prolific actor who actively participates in drama, film and play.Last year, he was awarded the 32nd Understanding and Play Award, and he is also an actor with a special affection for Play.Last year, the South light sort won the  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇  and the Play Award.  ⁇  Video is the art of editing, but Play is not.  ⁇  You can shoot the video again, but Play makes mistakes quickly.Just like life, it just flows.

Actor The South light sort closed the private channel comment window after referring to Son Seokgu as a fake Acting. On the 15th, Actor The South light sort re-expressed his intentions on Jasin's personal channel, and he closed the comment function for a while because there was a lot of inconclusive debate. Earlier on the 14th, The South light sort posted a snipe at Son Seokgu on Jasin's personal channel. The South light sort said, "Hahaha, just laugh." That arrogance. I wrote that I am a rich man, a man, and I am not a man. "I really have to worry about Acting, which makes me hear 350 audiences even though I whispered with real Acting." When I Played, I did not worry about it, but I told him to take it back. In the meantime, I think that the media Acting was a good fit. "There are many Actors who fill 340 seats with whispers. All Acting criticized the fact that Acting is a fictional character, and that it is a foolish thing to define what Acting is. This is one of Son Seokgu's Talking sticks as he returned to Play after a long time through the army on the tree, which was premiered last month. At that time, Son Seokgu said, "I do not think there is anything different between the media and Play Acting at the military production presentation on the tree, and I wanted to see if my Acting style would be possible when I came back to Play." "There was such a thing when I Played ⁇ Play. "I said," If I had to do Acting to whisper love, I did not understand why I had to put a microphone on it or make a fake Acting. " With the posting of The South light sort, netizens responded that it is a Talking stick that can be done as a senior Actor, and that public insults are excessive. The post is now deleted. Actor The South light sort, which debuted in 1985 as a Playful waterbird, is a prolific Actor who actively participates in drama, film and Play. Last year, he was awarded the 32nd Understanding and Play Award, and he is also an Actor with a special affection for Play. Last year, The South light sort won the ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ and the Play Award. ⁇ Video is the art of editing, but Play is not. ⁇ You can shoot the video again, but Play makes mistakes quickly. Just like life, it just flows. "