Yoshihiro Akiyama "BTS Jungkook and Hanwoo eat 20 servings, I'll pay for it"

Mixed Martial Arts player Yoshihiro Akiyama will announce his first full-fledged start with the new Bose Corporation of Sadangwi on KBS 2TV Boss in the Mirror broadcast on the 25th.Yoshihiro Akiyama said, I do not want the Panti line to be revealed. It certifies no panties from the first meeting with the cast of Sadangwi and surprises everyone.In the meantime, Lee Chun-soo and Kim Hee-chul sympathize with Yoshihiro Akiyamas praise of no panties.Lee Chun-soo said, I am no panties. It is well ventilated and good for health. Kim Hee-chul reveals a sticky bond that leads to no panties, saying, There is no tightening of the groin and it is too comfortable.Lee Chun-soo said, Yoshihiro Akiyama and I are decalcomania, he said, the sexiness on the face is similar.In addition, Yoshihiro Akiyama shows off his unique friendship with BTS Jungkook.Yoshihiro Akiyama has a strong relationship with BTS Jungkook for sparring, saying, I ate Hanwoo with BTS Jungkook before, but I ate more than 20 servings.Especially when all the cast members wondered whether or not to calculate the meal, Of course I calculated, he emits a strong brother force and receives a hot interest.In particular, Yoshihiro Akiyama and Kim Dong-hyun show off their unique Hanwoo eating show, making the studio buzz.Unlike the words Lets start lightly, Yoshihiro Akiyama and four fighters first order quantity is Hanwoo 34 servings.Above all, Yoshihiro Akiyama said, I have not eaten beef for two months before the game. He said, Protein is the best when you are injured regardless of your illness. Eating is also exercise.In the meantime, Kim Dong-Hyun said, Yoshihiro Akiyama sucks up the rare beef that is dripping with blood.Its not a real lion, he said. I do not eat meat, but I can not eat it. I never sit at the same table.

Mixed Martial Arts player Yoshihiro Akiyama will announce his first full-fledged start with the new Bose Corporation of 'Sadangwi' on KBS 2TV Boss in the Mirror' broadcast on the 25th. Yoshihiro Akiyama said, "I do not want the Panti line to be revealed." It certifies no panties from the first meeting with the cast of "Sadangwi" and surprises everyone. In the meantime, Lee Chun-soo and Kim Hee-chul sympathize with Yoshihiro Akiyama's praise of no panties. Lee Chun-soo said, "I am no panties. It is well ventilated and good for health." Kim Hee-chul reveals a sticky bond that leads to no panties, saying, "There is no tightening of the groin and it is too comfortable." Lee Chun-soo said, "Yoshihiro Akiyama and I are decalcomania," he said, "the sexiness on the face is similar." In addition, Yoshihiro Akiyama shows off his unique friendship with BTS Jungkook. Yoshihiro Akiyama has a strong relationship with BTS Jungkook for sparring, saying, "I ate Hanwoo with BTS Jungkook before, but I ate more than 20 servings." Especially when all the cast members wondered whether or not to calculate the meal, "Of course I calculated," he emits a strong brother force and receives a hot interest. In particular, Yoshihiro Akiyama and Kim Dong-hyun show off their unique Hanwoo eating show, making the studio buzz. Unlike the words "Let's start lightly", Yoshihiro Akiyama and four fighters' first order quantity is Hanwoo 34 servings. Above all, Yoshihiro Akiyama said, "I have not eaten beef for two months before the game." He said, "Protein is the best when you are injured regardless of your illness. Eating is also exercise." In the meantime, Kim Dong-Hyun said, "Yoshihiro Akiyama sucks up the rare beef that is dripping with blood. "It's not a real lion," he said. "I do not eat meat, but I can not eat it. I never sit at the same table."