Yoo Jae-Suk "Son JiHo, Basketball" Unexpected Basketball skills ... What can not you do?

A fiery Basketball Battle unfolds on SBSs Running ManThe recent recording was decorated with a special summer noodle dish and proceeded to eat according to the citizens answer.Members who fell into hell when they did not stop at the nonstop cooking feast opened an impromptu Basketball Battle to win the additional noodle cooking exemption.Kim Jong-kook said, I am Kang Baek-ho, and I showed my passion for basketball after soccer. I showed my passion for basketball. I showed my passion for basketball. I showed my passion for basketball. Where is this basketball? Haha, who is usually known as  ⁇ Basketball Mania  ⁇ , claimed to be a daily basketball coach for Kim Jong-kook and members, but he was sweating in the Running Man basketball battle.On the other hand, Yoo Jae-Suk, who is known to have excellent athleticism, caught the eye by showing off his unexpected basketball skills with his son boasting that  ⁇  JiHo also plays Basketball!  ⁇  He was reborn as Running Mans  ⁇  Basketball Ace  ⁇ .Broadcast at 6:15 pm on the 25th.

A fiery Basketball Battle unfolds on SBS's Running Man The recent recording was decorated with a special summer noodle dish and proceeded to eat according to the citizen's answer. members who fell into hell when they did not stop at the nonstop cooking feast opened an impromptu Basketball Battle to win the additional noodle cooking exemption. Kim Jong-kook said, "I am Kang Baek-ho, and I showed my passion for Basketball after soccer. I showed my passion for Basketball. I showed my passion for Basketball. I showed my passion for Basketball. Where is this Basketball? " Haha, who is usually known as ⁇ Basketball Mania ⁇ , claimed to be a daily Basketball coach for Kim Jong-kook and members, but he was sweating in the Running Man Basketball Battle. On the other hand, Yoo Jae-Suk, who is known to have excellent athleticism, caught the eye by showing off his unexpected Basketball skills with his son boasting that ⁇ JiHo also plays Basketball! ⁇ He was reborn as Running Man's ⁇ Basketball Ace ⁇ . Broadcast at 6:15 pm on the 25th.