Yoo Jae-Suk, son, is a Basketball player.

Yoo Jae-suk shows off son JiHoOn June 25, SBS  ⁇  Running Man ⁇  will feature a sparkling Basketball Battle.The recent recording was decorated with a special summer noodle dish and proceeded to eat according to Citizenships answer.Members who fell into Hell  ⁇  when they did not stop at the noodle cooking feast unfolded an impromptu Basketball Battle to win the  ⁇  extra noodle cooking exemption  ⁇ .Kim Jong-kook said, I am Kang Baek-ho, and I showed my passion for basketball after soccer. I showed my passion for basketball. I showed my passion for basketball. I showed my passion for basketball. Where is this basketball? Haha, who is usually known as  ⁇ Basketball Mania  ⁇ , claimed to be a daily basketball coach for Kim Jong-kook and members, but he was sweating in the Running Man basketball battle.

Yoo Jae-Suk shows off son JiHo On June 25, SBS ⁇ Running Man ⁇ will feature a sparkling Basketball Battle. The recent recording was decorated with a special summer noodle dish and proceeded to eat according to Citizenship's answer. members who fell into Hell ⁇ when they did not stop at the noodle cooking feast unfolded an impromptu Basketball Battle to win the ⁇ extra noodle cooking exemption ⁇ . Kim Jong-kook said, "I am Kang Baek-ho, and I showed my passion for Basketball after soccer. I showed my passion for Basketball. I showed my passion for Basketball. I showed my passion for Basketball. Where is this Basketball? " Haha, who is usually known as ⁇ Basketball Mania ⁇ , claimed to be a daily Basketball coach for Kim Jong-kook and members, but he was sweating in the Running Man Basketball Battle.