"The wedding 20 years ago ..." Lee Sang-min, "6.9 billion debt" What happened before the liquidation?

 ⁇  My Little Old Boy , a vocal trio was drawn, and a place to celebrate Lee Sang-min, who is about to pay off his debt, was announced.On the 18th, SBS entertainment My Little Old Boy was drawn.On this day, Im Won-hee, Kim Jong-min and Choi Jin-hyuk visited Vibe Yoon Min Soo.Yoon Min Soo asked about his son Yoonhoo, and Yoon Min Soo showed his son a little song, and he showed his video, and he actually showed his talent for singing with his father Yoon Min Soo. I was surprised to see a big lullaby.I started training in earnest and started with Im Won-hee. Im Won-hees ability improved with the guidance of Yoon Min Soo, and Im Won-hee showed confidence as a good student.Yoon Min Soo laughed, saying that he could go to the theater immediately.I decided to record in the studio.Yoon Min Soo prepares Makgeolli for recording, and Yoon Min Soo has a drink when he does not do well. He also drinks champagne.Then...Kim Jong-min started to sing in the studio where the smell of Top Model, Makgeolli smelled. I started to concentrate and concentrate. I started with a stable adverb like a 24-year-old singer, and Yoon Min Soo said that I could mix English with nonsense, and Kim Jong-min suddenly shouted  ⁇  I ⁇ m a boy  ⁇ .Choi Jin-hyuk, who had a dream of the next singer, completed the chord with Top Model.On the other hand, in the trailer, Lee Sang-min celebrated the recent situation that he was going to settle the debt by going through all the pre-events for 7 years. He introduced a super-luxury guest, Lee Sang-min said he was crazy X  ⁇   ⁇  and left a curiosity about who he was.

My Little Old Boy ', a vocal trio was drawn, and a place to celebrate Lee Sang-min, who is about to pay off his debt, was announced. On the 18th, SBS entertainment "My Little Old Boy" was drawn. On this day, Im Won-hee, Kim Jong-min and Choi Jin-hyuk visited Vibe Yoon Min Soo. Yoon Min Soo asked about his son Yoonhoo, and Yoon Min Soo showed his son a little song, and he showed his video, and he actually showed his talent for singing with his father Yoon Min Soo. I was surprised to see a big lullaby. I started training in earnest and started with Im Won-hee. Im Won-hee's ability improved with the guidance of Yoon Min Soo, and Im Won-hee showed confidence as a good student. Yoon Min Soo laughed, saying that he could go to the theater immediately. I decided to record in the studio. Yoon Min Soo prepares Makgeolli for recording, and Yoon Min Soo has a drink when he does not do well. He also drinks champagne. Then... Kim Jong-min started to sing in the studio where the smell of Top Model, Makgeolli smelled. I started to concentrate and concentrate. I started with a stable adverb like a 24-year-old singer, and Yoon Min Soo said that I could mix English with nonsense, and Kim Jong-min suddenly shouted ⁇ I ⁇ m a boy ⁇ . Choi Jin-hyuk, who had a dream of the next singer, completed the chord with Top Model. On the other hand, in the trailer, Lee Sang-min celebrated the recent situation that he was going to settle the debt by going through all the pre-events for 7 years. He introduced a super-luxury guest, Lee Sang-min said he was crazy X ⁇ ⁇ and left a curiosity about who he was.