"The Roundup: No Way Out" by Kokyu-Phill

In a telephone interview with the Hankyoreh on Jan. 16, Ko Kyu-Phill said, Im ashamed of the article and thank you for your interest, adding, Actually, Ive been dating the person Im meeting for a long time. Weve been dating for nearly nine years.He said, I have experienced many twists and turns and crises with my girlfriend, but I am grateful for keeping my side for a long time. I have been serious about my relationship for a long time and I am thinking about marriage.Ko Kyu-Phill is captivating Audiences as a new unofficial assistant and Chinese lantern character of the main character Ma Dong-Seok in  ⁇ The Roundup: No Way Out ⁇ , which has recently been released and is about to exceed 10 million.The Chinese lantern, played by Ko Kyu-Phill, is a character that excludes the appearance and represented personality of the so-called  ⁇   ⁇  tattoo Iljin Nam  ⁇ , which is popular on the Internet.As a club owner and used car dealer from a gangster, he is loved by the public because of his loveliness that can not be hated, his unique fountain, and his gag-like acting that is getting smaller in front of Mansukdo.He has been working as a licorice in various dramas and movies for many years after his long years of obscurity.And the response to the Chinese lantern character of  ⁇  The Roundup: No Way Out  ⁇  finally renewed his new life character with his name stone and role  ⁇  Chinese lantern  ⁇ .Along with his hot love news, he also shared his thoughts on the movie  ⁇ The Roundup: No Way Out ⁇  Chinese lantern.Ko Kyu-Phill said, I feel good, but I try not to give a good impression. I am embarrassed and embarrassed that this article has been published, but I am grateful that it is all the result of good interest in the movie and my character.Ko Kyu-Phills agency, Big Boss Entertainment, also acknowledged that Ko Kyu-Phill and min su-yeon have developed from acquaintances to lovers and continue to meet with good feelings.Ko Kyu-Phill debuted in 1993 with the movie Kid Cop, and the drama Oh Hae Young  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇  38  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ ,  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇  Wonderful Ghost  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇  honest candidate  ⁇ ,  ⁇  Count  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇  And so on.Meanwhile, min su-yeon, known as Ko Kyu-Phills lover, has been working as a musician since her debut with her single album  ⁇ Hide and seek ⁇  in 2018.

In a telephone interview with the Hankyoreh on Jan. 16, Ko Kyu-Phill said, "I'm ashamed of the article and thank you for your interest," adding, "Actually, I've been dating the person I'm meeting for a long time. We've been dating for nearly nine years." He said, "I have experienced many twists and turns and crises with my girlfriend, but I am grateful for keeping my side for a long time. I have been serious about my relationship for a long time and I am thinking about marriage. Ko Kyu-Phill is captivating Audiences as a new unofficial assistant and chinese lantern character of the main character Ma Dong-Seok in ⁇ The Roundup: No Way Out ⁇ , which has recently been released and is about to exceed 10 million. The chinese lantern, played by Ko Kyu-Phill, is a character that excludes the appearance and represented personality of the so-called ⁇ ⁇ tattoo Iljin Nam ⁇ , which is popular on the Internet. As a club owner and used car dealer from a gangster, he is loved by the public because of his loveliness that can not be hated, his unique fountain, and his gag-like acting that is getting smaller in front of Mansukdo. He has been working as a licorice in various dramas and movies for many years after his long years of obscurity. And the response to the chinese lantern character of ⁇ The Roundup: No Way Out ⁇ finally renewed his new life character with his name stone and role ⁇ chinese lantern ⁇ . Along with his hot love news, he also shared his thoughts on the movie ⁇ The Roundup: No Way Out ⁇ chinese lantern. Ko Kyu-Phill said, "I feel good, but I try not to give a good impression." "I am embarrassed and embarrassed that this article has been published, but I am grateful that it is all the result of good interest in the movie and my character." Ko Kyu-Phill's agency, Big Boss Entertainment, also acknowledged that Ko Kyu-Phill and min su-yeon have developed from acquaintances to lovers and continue to meet with good feelings. Ko Kyu-Phill debuted in 1993 with the movie "Kid Cop", and the drama "Oh Hae Young" ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ 38 ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ , ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ Wonderful Ghost ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ honest candidate ⁇ , ⁇ Count ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ And so on. Meanwhile, min su-yeon, known as Ko Kyu-Phill's lover, has been working as a musician since her debut with her single album ⁇ Hide and seek ⁇ in 2018.