The Return of Superman' So Yoo-jin admires Sunye's beauty.

In the KBS 2TV entertainment program The Return of Superman, which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 6th, 482 times, it was decorated with You are clear today.The narration was accompanied by a surprise guest, Sunye. So Yoo-jin introduced Sunye as Wonder Woman over Wonder Girl and asked, Its a complete scam. Is it three mothers?Sunye said, My sister is the same.So Yoo-jin then asked Sunye, The children are not a group that Mother had done well in the past. Sunye said, I did not really know. I have been parenting at home for 10 years.It was just a mother wearing a t-shirt with a stretched neck. But last year, when I turned into an idol in a program, I was surprised to say, Why is my mother playing on TV?

In the KBS 2TV entertainment program The Return of Superman', which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 6th, 482 times, it was decorated with 'You are clear today'. The narration was accompanied by a surprise guest, Sunye. So Yoo-jin introduced Sunye as "Wonder Woman over Wonder Girl" and asked, "It's a complete scam. Is it three Mothers?" Sunye said, "My sister is the same." So Yoo-jin then asked Sunye, "The children are not a group that Mother had done well in the past." Sunye said, "I did not really know. I have been parenting at home for 10 years. It was just a Mother wearing a t-shirt with a stretched neck. "But last year, when I turned into an idol in a program, I was surprised to say," Why is my Mother playing on TV? "