Taeyeon, Concert Completion Felt a lot of emotions ⁇ Retrieval was difficult ⁇

Singer Taeyeon expressed her feelings after completing her first solo concert in three years.Taeyeon, a member of the group Girls Generation, said on the 6th, Im just a little nervous now. Seoul corn James Stewart felt so many emotions that Retrieval was a bit tough.Then, during James Stewart, I was so tired during the waiting time and thank you very much.Also, I have a lot of advantages and disadvantages because I have been performing for a long time. I just want to do it often.Finally, Taeyeon  ⁇  And please look at me several times. I want to show you slowly and naturally rather than driving at once.  ⁇   ⁇  2023 I am like this.  ⁇  I will continue to perform well with the remaining performance Taeyeon.Taeyeon, who wants to remain like a reverberation to you, said, I love you.Taeyeon, who held his fourth solo concert in January 2020, held his fifth solo concert, The ODD Of Love, at the Seoul Olympic Stadium in Seoul on March 3-4.Seoul performance Taeyeon, who met a total of 18,000 audiences during James Stewart, will continue his Asian tour, which will take place in Hong Kong on the 10th and Taiwan on the 24th.

Singer Taeyeon expressed her feelings after completing her first solo Concert in three years. Taeyeon, a member of the group Girls' Generation, said on the 6th, "I'm just a little nervous now." Seoul corn James Stewart felt so many emotions that Retrieval was a bit tough. Then, during James Stewart, I was so tired during the waiting time and thank you very much. Also, I have a lot of advantages and disadvantages because I have been performing for a long time. I just want to do it often. Finally, Taeyeon ⁇ And please look at me several times. I want to show you slowly and naturally rather than driving at once. ⁇ ⁇ 2023 I am like this. ⁇ I will continue to perform well with the remaining performance Taeyeon. Taeyeon, who wants to remain like a reverberation to you, said, "I love you. Taeyeon, who held his fourth solo Concert in January 2020, held his fifth solo Concert, The ODD Of Love, at the Seoul Olympic Stadium in Seoul on March 3-4. Seoul performance Taeyeon, who met a total of 18,000 audiences during James Stewart, will continue his Asian tour, which will take place in Hong Kong on the 10th and Taiwan on the 24th.