Song Ji-hyo is also different from 'before deposit' .. "Geum Bo-ra" lol

The appearance of Song Ji-hyo Leeds in  ⁇  Running Man ⁇  was compared before and after.On the 4th, SBS entertainment  ⁇  Running Man  ⁇  was broadcast.Song Ji-hyo said, I will go into the mountains today. The schedule was open, brain, body, stress, and mind detox.All of them shouted  ⁇  JihyoStay good, but as soon as they arrived in the mountains, they were disconnected from the world because they had to return their cell phones and communicate with the radio.Then I arrived at the hut. Song Ji-hyo was laughing like a picture on a banner photo, and Yang Se-chan made a loud voice saying that he was a 20-year-old Geum Bo-ra.I made a bed for a good nights sleep. Even if I do not sleep, its a penalty. What trip is this? Its a confinement. Yoo Jae-Suk said, Im going to sleep if Im tired. Im going to sleep. Im not sleeping at this time. I was distressed.

The appearance of Song Ji-hyo Leeds in ⁇ Running Man ⁇ was compared before and after. On the 4th, SBS entertainment ⁇ Running Man ⁇ was broadcast. Song Ji-hyo said, "I will go into the mountains today." The schedule was open, brain, body, stress, and mind detox. All of them shouted ⁇ Jihyo Stay good, but as soon as they arrived in the mountains, they were disconnected from the world because they had to return their cell phones and communicate with the radio. Then I arrived at the hut. Song Ji-hyo was laughing like a picture on a banner photo, and Yang Se-chan made a loud voice saying that he was a 20-year-old Geum Bo-ra. I made a bed for a good night's sleep. "Even if I do not sleep, it's a penalty." "What trip is this?" "It's a confinement." Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I'm going to sleep if I'm tired. I'm going to sleep. I'm not sleeping at this time. I was distressed.