Shim Hyeong-takRiho Sayashi ⁇ I've never heard of Jungkook resemblance, I'm sorry to fans ⁇

Actor Shim Hyeong-taks wife Unlock Your Heart Riho Sayashi has expressed her apologies to BTS Jungkook and his fans.Riho Sayashi told the official SNS on June 3, I was so surprised and thankful for what happened last time.In fact, I do not know Korean idol, but I like BTS only, and Jungkook likes it the best. Riho Sayashi said, And I do not know Sim Ceedo idol, Sim Ceedo is the only one who likes BTS and Sim Ceedo was Jungkooks fan. It was a dream because it happened in the middle of this.Then, the person who looked at me looked like me, and I recognized it, so I dreamed. Thank you. Riho Sayashi said, To be honest, I was surprised that I had never heard of Jungkook.And I am sorry for the fans of BTS and Jungkook, and what happened last time is filled with Jungkooks kindness, so I really appreciate you.  Thank you again here. Riho Sayashi added, I will continue to support Jungkook, BTS.On the other hand, Shim Hyeong-tak and Riho Sayashi overcame the age of 18 and recently reported their marriage, and are scheduled to hold a wedding in July.The couple, who became a legal couple after their marriage registration, appeared on the TV Chosun entertainment show Lovers of Joseon and made a public eye, especially Riho Sayashi, who drew big headlines at home and abroad for his resemblance to BTS Jungkook.I have to upload something new, but Mr. Shim uploaded it without knowing it first.By the way, I was so surprised by what happened last time and I was so happy to thank you.In fact, I do not know Korean idol, but I like BTS only, Jungkook is the best among them. And I do not know Sim Ceedo idol, Sim Ceedo is the only one who likes BTS and Sim Ceedo was Jungkooks fan ( ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ ) !!!Because it happened in the middle of this, is this a dream?Then the person who looked at me on TV or in the picture said that it resembled me, so I gave it to myself, and I acknowledged it, and I dreamed. Thank you.I was surprised that I have never heard of Jungkook until now.And I am sorry for the fans of BTS and Jungkook, and what happened last time is filled with Jungkooks kindness, so I really appreciate you. Thank you again here.In the future, I will continue to support you, BTS.I borrowed my ps glasses from Mr. Sim, but I feel like this at home these days.

Actor Shim Hyeong-tak's wife Unlock Your Heart Riho Sayashi has expressed her apologies to BTS Jungkook and his fans. Riho Sayashi told the official SNS on June 3, "I was so surprised and thankful for what happened last time. In fact, I do not know Korean idol, but I like BTS only, and Jungkook likes it the best. " Riho Sayashi said, "And I do not know Sim Ceedo idol, Sim Ceedo is the only one who likes BTS and Sim Ceedo was Jungkook's fan." "It was a dream because it happened in the middle of this." Then, the person who looked at me looked like me, and I recognized it, so I dreamed. Thank You. " Riho Sayashi said, "To be honest, I was surprised that I had never heard of Jungkook. And I am sorry for the fans of BTS and Jungkook, and what happened last time is filled with Jungkook's kindness, so I really appreciate you. "" Thank You again here. " Riho Sayashi added, "I will continue to support Jungkook, BTS." On the other hand, Shim Hyeong-tak and Riho Sayashi overcame the age of 18 and recently reported their marriage, and are scheduled to hold a wedding in July. The couple, who became a legal couple after their marriage registration, appeared on the TV Chosun entertainment show "Lovers of Joseon" and made a public eye, especially Riho Sayashi, who drew big headlines at home and abroad for his resemblance to BTS Jungkook. I have to upload something new, but Mr. Shim uploaded it without knowing it first. By the way, I was so surprised by what happened last time and I was so happy to Thank You. In fact, I do not know Korean idol, but I like BTS only, Jungkook is the best among them. And I do not know Sim Ceedo idol, Sim Ceedo is the only one who likes BTS and Sim Ceedo was Jungkook's fan ( ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ) !!! Because it happened in the middle of this, is this a dream? Then the person who looked at me on TV or in the picture said that it resembled me, so I gave it to myself, and I acknowledged it, and I dreamed. Thank You. I was surprised that I have never heard of Jungkook until now. And I am sorry for the fans of BTS and Jungkook, and what happened last time is filled with Jungkook's kindness, so I really appreciate you. "Thank You again here. In the future, I will continue to support you, BTS. I borrowed my ps glasses from Mr. Sim, but I feel like this at home these days.