Shim Eun-ha exposed Kim Young-chul ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ Strong Heart ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ (iron wave M)

Kim Young-chul on Strong Heart UEFA Champions LeagueSBS PowerFM Kim Young-chuls PowerFM broadcast on June 7 depicted Kim Young-chul communicating with listener.On this day, Kim Young-chul opened the broadcast and talked about the cursed bankbook. It refers to a bankbook that deposits every time the anger index rises to a passbook that is popular among young people.Kim Young-chul explained, I pour free savings and eat delicious food later.Kim Young-chul said, Recognition attack ... Yesterday I watched Strong Heart and I ate it all, but I have to save some money.On the other hand, Kim Young-chul appeared on the SBS entertainment program Strong Heart UEFA Champions League on the 6th and revealed the meeting with Shim Eun-ha.He said, I recently had Meal together. However, Shim Eun-ha frowned at the conversation.Kim Young-chul said, Shim Eun-ha said, Young-chul, its too long. In fact, Shim Eun-ha also talked a lot about himself.Kim Young-chul said, Do I need to know about returning to the entertainment industry? Kim Dong-hyun said, If you have such a thumbnail and you have such a thing, you can cancel your subscription.When Lee Ji-hye asked again, Do you know anything about comeback to the entertainment industry or plans for the future? Kim Young-chul said, Ill ask you next time. Kim Tae-gyun laughed, If so, why did not you meet me again?

Kim Young-chul on Strong Heart UEFA Champions League' SBS PowerFM Kim Young-chul's PowerFM' broadcast on June 7 depicted Kim Young-chul communicating with listener. On this day, Kim Young-chul opened the broadcast and talked about the "cursed bankbook." It refers to a bankbook that deposits every time the anger index rises to a passbook that is popular among young people. Kim Young-chul explained, "I pour free savings and eat delicious food later." Kim Young-chul said, "Recognition attack ... Yesterday I watched Strong Heart' and I ate it all, but I have to save some money." On the other hand, Kim Young-chul appeared on the SBS entertainment program Strong Heart UEFA Champions League' on the 6th and revealed the meeting with Shim Eun-ha. He said, "I recently had Meal together." However, Shim Eun-ha frowned at the conversation. Kim Young-chul said, "Shim Eun-ha said, 'Young-chul, it's too long.'" In fact, Shim Eun-ha also talked a lot about himself. Kim Young-chul said, "Do I need to know about returning to the entertainment industry?" Kim Dong-hyun said, "If you have such a thumbnail and you have such a thing, you can cancel your subscription." When Lee Ji-hye asked again, "Do you know anything about comeback to the entertainment industry or plans for the future?" Kim Young-chul said, "I'll ask you next time." Kim Tae-gyun laughed, "If so, why did not you meet me again?"