Safety lessonsSong Ga-in, who made makeup and luggage, benefactor ⁇ (Alum travelogue) after success

Safety lessons picked Song Ga-in as a benefactor.In the 203rd episode of TV Chosuns Huh Young Mans Food Travel (hereinafter referred to as Alumtravelogue), which aired on June 23, Huh Young-man and Safety lessons accompanied the restaurant.On this day, Safety lessons caught the attention of my parents and Song Ga-in as a benefactor of my life. First, he said, It is obvious answer, but the first is my parents. It was all my driving force.Safety lessons then talked about gratitude for Song Ga-in.When I made my debut in 2012, I made my debut in the same company and I had a lot of hardships for two years, he said. At that time, my sister (Song) gave me makeup with her own cosmetics.In addition, Safety lessons told me that my sister first came to Seoul and succeeded, and when I came to Seoul, I bought a lot of humidifiers and clothes, and Song Ga-in said, My sister is a benefactor to me.

Safety lessons picked Song Ga-in as a benefactor. In the 203rd episode of TV Chosun's "Huh Young Man's Food Travel" (hereinafter referred to as "Alum travelogue"), which aired on June 23, Huh Young-man and Safety lessons accompanied the restaurant. On this day, Safety lessons caught the attention of my parents and Song Ga-in as a benefactor of my life. First, he said, "It is obvious answer, but the first is my parents. It was all my driving force." Safety lessons then talked about gratitude for Song Ga-in. "When I made my debut in 2012, I made my debut in the same company and I had a lot of hardships for two years," he said. "At that time, my sister (Song) gave me makeup with her own cosmetics. In addition, Safety lessons told me that my sister first came to Seoul and succeeded, and when I came to Seoul, I bought a lot of humidifiers and clothes, and Song Ga-in said, "My sister is a benefactor to me."