Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk, Song Ji-hyo YG Entertainment Complaints about 'nap trip' .. "I'm going to go crazy"

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the 4th, members left for Jihyo Stay: detox Tour, which Song Ji-hyo directly directed to YG Entertainment, in Gangwon Province, South Korea.On this day, Song Ji-hyo proposed Temple Stay YG Entertainment, not just a place, under the name Jihyo Stay. He said, Haha brother, Ji Suk-jin brother,Members are always holding their cell phones during breaks. I think I need to rest from digital devices. I want to have time off from the network. He explained why he made Jihyo Stay YG Entertainment.Also, I want to feel the water and nature while listening to the sound of water. We always eat lunch and ramen. I would like the food to be healthy natural food like Suzzana: Buried Alive Bibimbap.Everything is detox, said YG Entertainment, Jihyo Tour considering his own meals.Afterwards, the members arrived at the village of Bisugumi in Hwacheon, Gangwon Province, South Korea, for Jihyo Stay. Members were dissatisfied with having to communicate only by radio without a mobile phone.Song Ji-hyo released YG Entertainments schedule table in four different configurations: brain detox, body detox, stress detox, and mind detox.The first schedule, brain detox, was to take a nap during that time unconditionally. However, Yoo Jae-suk complained, Why do you sleep? I do not sleep at this time. I feel like going crazy here.In the end, Yoo Jae-Suk could not stand the frustration and went out together and bought 70,000 won worth of goods from all trucks.The second schedule was Detox in the body and it was time to eat Suzzana: Buried Alive bibimbap for lunch.Yoo Jae-Suk, Ji Suk-jin and Jeon Sang-min, who did not take a nap during the brain detox time, were selected as deliverymen who took their own boats and packed them directly.Yoo Jae-Suk also complained about being selected as a delivery man, saying, I want to travel and I need to rest, but when I want to rest, I go out and when I want to go out, I go out. What kind of trip is this?

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the 4th, members left for Jihyo Stay: detox Tour, which Song Ji-hyo directly directed to YG Entertainment, in Gangwon Province, South Korea. On this day, Song Ji-hyo proposed Temple Stay YG Entertainment, not just a place, under the name "Jihyo Stay." He said, "Haha brother, Ji Suk-jin brother, members are always holding their cell phones during breaks. I think I need to rest from digital devices. I want to have time off from the network. "He explained why he made" Jihyo Stay "YG Entertainment. Also, "I want to feel the water and nature while listening to the sound of water. We always eat lunch and ramen. I would like the food to be healthy natural food like Suzzana: Buried Alive Bibimbap. Everything is detox, "said YG Entertainment," Jihyo Tour "considering his own meals. Afterwards, the members arrived at the village of Bisugumi in Hwacheon, Gangwon Province, South Korea, for Jihyo Stay'. members were dissatisfied with having to communicate only by radio without a mobile phone. Song Ji-hyo released YG Entertainment's schedule table in four different configurations: brain detox, body detox, stress detox, and mind detox. The first schedule, 'brain detox', was to take a nap during that time unconditionally. However, Yoo Jae-Suk complained, "Why do you sleep? I do not sleep at this time. I feel like going crazy here." In the end, Yoo Jae-Suk could not stand the frustration and went out together and bought 70,000 won worth of goods from all trucks. The second schedule was 'detox in the body' and it was time to eat Suzzana: Buried Alive bibimbap for lunch. Yoo Jae-Suk, Ji Suk-jin and Jeon Sang-min, who did not take a nap during the 'brain detox' time, were selected as 'deliverymen' who took their own boats and packed them directly. Yoo Jae-Suk also complained about being selected as a delivery man, saying, "I want to travel and I need to rest, but when I want to rest, I go out and when I want to go out, I go out. What kind of trip is this?"