Ra Mi-ran X Lee Do-hyun X Ahn Eun-jin

 ⁇  Bad Mother ⁇  Ra Mi-ran, Lee Do-hyun, and Ahn Eun-jin delivered their final greetings ahead of the final session.JTBC Wednesday-Thursday evening drama  ⁇  Bad Mother  ⁇  leaves only two times to the end. ⁇  Bad Mother  ⁇ , who presented the essence of a healing comedy with a pleasant smile and a warm impression at the same time, attracted a lot of popularity every day.The ratings of the 12th episode, which aired on the 1st, surpassed 12.3% (based on paid households in the metropolitan area, Nielsen Korea), breaking its own record every day and receiving much love.However, Kang Ho resumed the revenge that had stopped before. Kang Hos move into dangerous revenge for his loved ones amplified his curiosity.As such, the attractive narrative and speedy development were enough to fascinate viewers. Above all, the actors enthusiasm maximized immersion.Ra Mi-ran was overwhelming.  ⁇  The Good Bad Mother ⁇  Young-sun! Melted into himself, he led the play with a unique presence.Ra Mi-ran is infatuated with  ⁇ Young-sun!, Park (Seo Yi-suk), Jung (Kang Mal-geum) and all The Good Bad Mother in the world.It is also a work that tells the values that should be kept alive in the world and makes me feel that I should always live with gratitude.I have to say goodbye to all of the Jo Woo-ri people, including my beloved Kang Ho, and I will not be able to spend a long time, he added.Young-sun, who has been diagnosed with cancer at the end of the cancer, is focused on whether he can reach the end of happiness with this stronghold.Lee Do-hyuns Top Model was also successful this time.The charisma of the cold blood test and the changeable Acting that freely moves the innocence of the child freely showed off the power of the trustworthiness, and he was the top model of the bad mother.I chose it as a top model, but it was not easy. It was a work that I learned so much, he said. There were some difficult moments, but it seemed to be more enjoyable and prosperous.I did not forget to thank the viewers. I think I was able to finish well thanks to love and encouragement.I hope that our drama will be a little stronger in my heart while I am living my life. I would like to thank you for not missing it until the end as you have been running together so far.It is noteworthy whether Kang Ho will be able to achieve revenge for 35 years.Ahn Eun-jin displayed a variety of charms that coexisted with loveliness and sincerity.He was able to act in the warm and beautiful Jo Woo-ri village with a healthy and beautiful heart.I had a happy and thankful time thanks to your support and love, and when I was expressing the hard language of the Americas, I also felt a little harder along the Americas.Finally, I look forward to seeing how the people of Jo Woo-ri will live in the future, and I have no doubt that all characters will live warmer and harder as they have done so far.I hope you will join us on that last journey, he said, stimulating expectations for the rest of the story.On the other hand, JTBC Wednesday-Thursday evening drama  ⁇  Bad Mother  ⁇  13 times, which left only two times to the end, will be broadcast on June 7 at 10:30 pm.

⁇ Bad MotherRa Mi-ran, Lee Do-hyun, and Ahn Eun-jin delivered their final greetings ahead of the final session. JTBC Wednesday-Thursday evening drama ⁇ Bad Mother ⁇ leaves only two times to the end. ⁇ Bad Mother ⁇ , who presented the essence of a healing comedy with a pleasant smile and a warm impression at the same time, attracted a lot of popularity every day. The ratings of the 12th episode, which aired on the 1st, surpassed 12.3% (based on paid households in the metropolitan area, Nielsen Korea), breaking its own record every day and receiving much love. However, Kang Ho resumed the revenge that had stopped before. "Kang Ho's move into dangerous revenge for his loved ones amplified his curiosity. As such, the attractive narrative and speedy development were enough to fascinate viewers. Above all, the actors' enthusiasm maximized immersion. Ra Mi-ran was overwhelming. ⁇ The Good Bad MotherYoung-sun! Melted into himself, he led the play with a unique presence. Ra Mi-ran is infatuated with ⁇ Young-sun!, Park (Seo Yi-suk), Jung (Kang Mal-geum) and all The Good Bad Mother in the world. It is also a work that tells the values that should be kept alive in the world and makes me feel that I should always live with gratitude. "I have to say goodbye to all of the Jo Woo-ri people, including my beloved Kang Ho, and I will not be able to spend a long time," he added. Young-sun, who has been diagnosed with cancer at the end of the cancer, is focused on whether he can reach the end of happiness with this stronghold. Lee Do-hyun's Top Model was also successful this time. The charisma of the cold blood test and the changeable Acting that freely moves the innocence of the child freely showed off the power of the trustworthiness, and he was the Top Model of the bad Mother. I chose it as a Top Model, but it was not easy. "It was a work that I learned so much," he said. "There were some difficult moments, but it seemed to be more enjoyable and prosperous." I did not forget to thank the viewers. I think I was able to finish well thanks to love and encouragement. I hope that our drama will be a little stronger in my heart while I am living my life. I would like to thank you for not missing it until the end as you have been running together so far. It is noteworthy whether Kang Ho will be able to achieve revenge for 35 years. Ahn Eun-jin displayed a variety of charms that coexisted with loveliness and sincerity. He was able to act in the warm and beautiful Jo Woo-ri village with a healthy and beautiful heart. I had a happy and thankful time thanks to your support and love, and when I was expressing the hard language of the Americas, I also felt a little harder along the Americas. Finally, I look forward to seeing how the people of Jo Woo-ri will live in the future, and I have no doubt that all characters will live warmer and harder as they have done so far. I hope you will join us on that last journey, "he said, stimulating expectations for the rest of the story. On the other hand, JTBC Wednesday-Thursday evening drama ⁇ Bad Mother ⁇ 13 times, which left only two times to the end, will be broadcast on June 7 at 10:30 pm.