PSY, 'drenched show' ahead of 'management negligence'

Singer PSY (real name Park Jae-sang and 46) went on a stormy eating show after being criticized for being negligent in management due to his slim status.On the 10th, PSY said, If you are really worried about your body, I will manage it without stopping until the show.PSY wrote the words my fave #MANDOOs #Ssamukstagram at the end of the article.The netizens joked, I have been neglected in the fortress too much, I would like to take care of myself thoroughly, I will be angry if I do not fold in the third stage of dancing.On the other hand, PSY will hold PSY Drenched Show 2023 in Seoul, Wonju, Yeosu, Suwon, Boryeong, Iksan, Incheon, Daegu and Busan from the 30th.

Singer PSY (real name Park Jae-sang and 46) went on a stormy eating show after being criticized for being "negligent in management" due to his slim status. On the 10th, PSY said, "If you are really worried about your body, I will manage it without stopping until the show." PSY wrote the words "my fave #MANDOOs #Ssamukstagram" at the end of the article. The netizens joked, "I have been neglected in the fortress too much", "I would like to take care of myself thoroughly", "I will be angry if I do not fold in the third stage of dancing." On the other hand, PSY will hold PSY Drenched Show 2023' in Seoul, Wonju, Yeosu, Suwon, Boryeong, Iksan, Incheon, Daegu and Busan from the 30th.