Pak Se-ri GiftKang Hyung-wook Intellectual Life Gift

Kang Hyung-wook, Lee Kyung-kyu talked about uncomfortable truth.KBS 2TV Dogs Are Incredible broadcast on June 26 was featured in Pak Se-ri.On this day, the daily life of Pak Se-ri, with six pets and two cats, got on the air.Pak Se-ri introduced her mothers chewing gum sticky rice and said, A fan bought it and brought it to my family. I had surgery because my legs were not good from the beginning. I cant use my left leg, so I carry more.Kang Hyung-wook responded, Gifting life was a little too much.Lee Kyung-kyu also added, No matter how much you believe Pak Se-ri will grow up, it is an inconvenient truth.

Kang Hyung-wook, Lee Kyung-kyu talked about uncomfortable truth. KBS 2TV Dogs Are Incredible' broadcast on June 26 was featured in Pak Se-ri. On this day, the daily life of Pak Se-ri, with six Pets and two cats, got on the air. Pak Se-ri introduced her mother's chewing gum sticky rice and said, "A fan bought it and brought it to my family. I had surgery because my legs were not good from the beginning. I can't use my left leg, so I carry more." Kang Hyung-wook responded, "Gifting life was a little too much. Lee Kyung-kyu also added, "No matter how much you believe Pak Se-ri will grow up, it is an inconvenient truth."