newjins Daily Famous Magazine Cover Decoration, K Pop Artist First

The group newjins (NewJeans) was the first K-pop artist to decorate the cover of the famous Japanese fashion magazine POPEYE.Newjins (Min-ji, Hani, Daniel, Harin, Hye-in) showed a fresh and charming style in the special edition of the July edition of the  ⁇  Popeye  ⁇  on the theme of  ⁇  SEOUL CITY GUIDE  ⁇ .Newjins talked about Seoul, the subject of this issue, in an interview with a photo shoot.Hani introduced Seoul as the place where my new life began, and Daniel described it as a city where I made my debut and fulfilled many experiences and dreams.Min-ji said, I always try to do my best without losing my initials, and Hye-in replied, I want to continue the pleasure of discovering what I did not know until now.Harin said he would try to show a wonderful appearance in the future.

The group newjins (NewJeans) was the first K-pop Artist to decorate the cover of the famous Japanese fashion magazine POPEYE. newjins (Min-ji, Hani, Daniel, Harin, Hye-in) showed a fresh and charming style in the special edition of the July edition of the ⁇ Popeye ⁇ on the theme of ⁇ Seoul CITY GUIDE ⁇ . newjins talked about Seoul, the subject of this issue, in an interview with a photo shoot. Hani introduced "Seoul as the place where my new life began", and Daniel described it as "a city where I made my debut and fulfilled many experiences and dreams". Min-ji said, "I always try to do my best without losing my initials," and Hye-in replied, "I want to continue the pleasure of discovering what I did not know until now." Harin said he would try to show a wonderful appearance in the future.