⁇ My Little Hero ⁇ Lim Young-woongConcertAlone

Singer Lim Young-woong has revealed his own routine before the concert.On the afternoon of the 3rd, KBS2  ⁇  My Little Hero  ⁇  broadcasted a picture of Lim Young-woong, who had a short break before the concert.On this day, Lim Young-woong entered the hostel with excitement.I looked at the terrace and the swimming pool connected to the room, and Lim Young-woong was very good and showed satisfaction with the stretch.Lim Young-woong said that he chose a large place to go with his family members about a hotel with many rooms. He said that he would eat and play together.Since then, Lim Young-woong has contacted the production team on a non-shooting day, and he mentioned that Improvisational shooting is fun and genuine when I am Improvisational.Lim Young-woong said, I eat Korean food everywhere I go.Lim Young-woong sucked up the bag stew, chicken legs, etc., and ate it without hesitation.The production team asked me if I had any words, and Lim Young-woong said, I do not have a lot of words.Lim Young-woong came back to the hotel after finishing shopping. He did not practice before performance. He said, I imagine and think about what the stage will be tomorrow.Then, he said, I have time for Alone to concentrate on the concert. He confessed that it was a habit to use Alones room at the concert.Meanwhile, Lim Young-woong made an anecdote with soccer player Son Heung-min.He expressed his respect, referring to Son Heung-mins appearance on the plane.

Singer Lim Young-woong has revealed his own routine before the Concert. On the afternoon of the 3rd, KBS2 ⁇ My Little Hero ⁇ broadcasted a picture of Lim Young-woong, who had a short break before the Concert. On this day, Lim Young-woong entered the hostel with excitement. I looked at the terrace and the swimming pool connected to the room, and Lim Young-woong was very good and showed satisfaction with the stretch. Lim Young-woong said that he chose a large place to go with his family members about a hotel with many rooms. He said that he would eat and play together. Since then, Lim Young-woong has contacted the production team on a non-shooting day, and he mentioned that Improvisational shooting is fun and genuine when I am Improvisational. Lim Young-woong said, "I eat Korean food everywhere I go." Lim Young-woong sucked up the bag stew, chicken legs, etc., and ate it without hesitation. The production team asked me if I had any words, and Lim Young-woong said, "I do not have a lot of words." Lim Young-woong came back to the hotel after finishing shopping. "He did not practice before performance." He said, "I imagine and think about what the stage will be tomorrow." Then, he said, "I have time for Alone to concentrate on the Concert." He confessed that it was a habit to use Alone's room at the Concert. Meanwhile, Lim Young-woong made an anecdote with soccer player Son Heung-min. He expressed his Respect, referring to Son Heung-min's appearance on the plane.