Lim Young-woong, Sexual Healing

Singer Lim Young-woongs full-fledged LA enjoyment has begun.Lim Young-woongs solo reality show My Little hero (MY LITTLE HERO) was broadcast on KBS2 at 9:25 p.m. on the 10th.Lim Young-woong, who painted Dolby Theater all over the day, said, I am grateful that you can see your faces. I hope you will always be healthy and happy.Today, this moment, today, this Memory, in your head, in Memory, I want you to shine forever, and I have finished the concert with a love for the heroic age.Lim Young-woong, who finished his first overseas concert safely, was happy and could not believe that it was a foreign concert that was only in his imagination.I feel like I have climbed up a stairway after I have done it, and I also expressed my feelings that I finished the LA Concert with great success.Lim Young-woong, who has not forgotten his gratitude to the staff members, has continued to be a cheerful person in a friendly atmosphere and has revealed his excitement about the free LA everyday life to be shown in the future.The next day, Lim Young-woong came out of LA hostel for morning running, started stretching with gymnastic exercises, and showed off fashionistas in Running fashion with LA sensibility from head to toe.Lim Young-woong, who is in the morning running, has created a picture-like atmosphere, and with a cup of coffee to enjoy at the brunch cafe, the LA scenery of sexual healing continues.Lim Young-woong, who wants to enjoy a small routine, headed to Hollywood Street, a must-have course for LA travel, and people seem to be free.I could not keep my mouth shut in a colorful and colorful sight, saying that the E in me is likely to pop out.In addition, Lim Young-woong moved to Souvenir and bought a gift for her mother and grandmother and made a happy smile. She found her first regular album  ⁇  IM HERO  ⁇  (i.e. hero) in LAs representative record shop, I can try a more global challenge myself.I thought I wanted to try it, and I was so excited with my Feelings In addition, Lim Young-woong, who arrived at the oldest American traditional market in Los Angeles, started a hot sauce war that was not from the food that stimulated the mouth, and decided to share it because it would be doubled if it shared joy. I made it.Lim Young-woongs music film  ⁇  Our Blues  ⁇  Lim Young-woong, who made his ears live with his live video, captures the whole generation by releasing his unadorned real appearance through  ⁇  My little hero  ⁇ .My Little hero  ⁇  4 episode, which is full of Lim Young-woongs charm for each episode, will be broadcasted on KBS2 at 9:25 pm on the 18th (Sun), and the last episode 5 will be broadcasted on the 25th (Sun). ⁇  My little hero ⁇

Singer Lim Young-woong's full-fledged LA enjoyment has begun. Lim Young-woong's solo reality show My Little hero (My Little hero) was broadcast on KBS2 at 9:25 p.m. on the 10th. Lim Young-woong, who painted Dolby Theater all over the day, said, "I am grateful that you can see your faces. I hope you will always be healthy and happy. Today, this moment, today, this Memory, in your head, in Memory, I want you to shine forever, and I have finished the Concert with a love for the heroic age. Lim Young-woong, who finished his first overseas Concert safely, was happy and could not believe that it was a foreign Concert that was only in his imagination. I feel like I have climbed up a stairway after I have done it, and I also expressed My Feelings that I finished the LA Concert with great success. Lim Young-woong, who has not forgotten his gratitude to the staff members, has continued to be a cheerful person in a friendly atmosphere and has revealed his excitement about the free LA everyday life to be shown in the future. The next day, Lim Young-woong came out of LA hostel for morning Running, started stretching with gymnastic exercises, and showed off fashionistas in Running fashion with LA sensibility from head to toe. Lim Young-woong, who is in the morning Running, has created a picture-like atmosphere, and with a cup of coffee to enjoy at the brunch cafe, the LA scenery of Sexual Healing continues. Lim Young-woong, who wants to enjoy a small routine, headed to Hollywood Street, a must-have course for LA travel, and people seem to be free. I could not keep My mouth shut in a colorful and colorful sight, saying that the E in me is likely to pop out. In addition, Lim Young-woong moved to Souvenir and bought a gift for her mother and grandmother and made a happy smile. She found her first regular Album ⁇ IM hero ⁇ (i.e. hero) in LA's representative record shop, I can try a more global challenge Myself. I thought I wanted to try it, and I was so excited with My Feelings " In addition, Lim Young-woong, who arrived at the oldest American traditional market in Los Angeles, started a hot sauce war that was not from the food that stimulated the mouth, and decided to share it because it would be doubled if it shared joy. I made it. Lim Young-woong's music film ⁇ Our Blues ⁇ Lim Young-woong, who made his ears live with his live video, captures the whole generation by releasing his unadorned real appearance through ⁇ My Little hero ⁇ . My Little hero ⁇ 4 episode, which is full of Lim Young-woong's charm for each episode, will be broadcasted on KBS2 at 9:25 pm on the 18th (Sun), and the last episode 5 will be broadcasted on the 25th (Sun). ⁇ My Little hero