Lee Seo-jin, Kim Jung-eun and BreakupHong Kong Chipper Mentioned "I've Lost Up to 66kg, then I Won't Date" ('Twelve')

Actor Lee Seo-jin referenced his past with the Hong Kong ChipperOn the second channel Channel Twelve, Lee Seo-jin and Na Young-seok PD talked.On this day, Na Young-seok asked Lee Seo-jin, When Hong Kong Disneyland is compact, he asked, When did you go?Lee Seo-jin said, The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the went and went with his nephew.Na Young-seok was embarrassed to say, The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the and another crew member said, Its not really a big deal.Lee Seo-jin continued his public devotion with Kim Jung-Eun who breathed together in SBS lover in 2006 and broke up in 2008.Lee Seo-jin went through a breakup and left for Hong Kong for two months. After that, I did not mention anything about it, but now it was cool to mention it.Lee Seo-jin said, I am clean, there is no violence, and there is nothing. Then I felt comfortable. I thought about not going to Korea and solved everything in Hong Kong. I did not turn on my cell phone, I turned on my Hong Kong cell phone.I stayed for a little over two months. I also learned golf. There was a club right in front of me, but I didnt want to go, so I went to the bar alone and drank beer.There was a DVD player in the gym in the neighborhood. I spent three hours aerobic exercise watching the DVD. I kept working out because I was curious about the next one. Then I lost up to 66 kilograms, he added.Na Young-seok said, I was worried about how I should live, but I was exercising while watching a movie. Lee Seo-jin said, I lost weight and got better. I was in my late thirties.It was the biggest crisis of my entire life. I was always ready to emigrate, so that I could quickly find my footing even if I had to go in a hurry.Lee Seo-jin said, I do not want to get married. Actually, its a problem because I can not date. Its too annoying. I have to eat, have a drink, watch a movie and drink coffee.When I was in my 30s, I did it before I went to Hong Kong.

Actor Lee Seo-jin referenced his past with the Hong Kong Chipper On the second channel 'Channel Twelve', Lee Seo-jin and Na Young-seok PD talked. On this day, Na Young-seok asked Lee Seo-jin, "When Hong Kong Disneyland is compact," he asked, "When did you go?" Lee Seo-jin said, "The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the went and went with his nephew." Na Young-seok was embarrassed to say, "The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the" and another crew member said, "It's not really a big deal. Lee Seo-jin continued his public devotion with Kim Jung-Eun who breathed together in SBS 'lover' in 2006 and broke up in 2008. Lee Seo-jin went through a Breakup and left for Hong Kong for two months. After that, I did not mention anything about it, but now it was cool to mention it. Lee Seo-jin said, "I am clean, there is no violence, and there is nothing. then I felt comfortable. I thought about not going to Korea and solved everything in Hong Kong. I did not turn on my cell phone, I turned on my Hong Kong cell phone. I stayed for a little over two months. I also learned golf. There was a club right in front of me, but I didn't want to go, so I went to the bar alone and drank beer." "There was a DVD player in the gym in the neighborhood. I spent three hours aerobic exercise watching the DVD. I kept working out because I was curious about the next one. then I lost up to 66 kilograms," he added. Na Young-seok said, "I was worried about how I should live, but I was exercising while watching a movie." Lee Seo-jin said, "I lost weight and got better. I was in my late thirties. "It was the biggest crisis of my entire life. I was always ready to emigrate, so that I could quickly find my footing even if I had to go in a hurry." Lee Seo-jin said, "I do not want to get married. Actually, it's a problem because I can not date. It's too annoying. I have to eat, have a drink, watch a movie and drink coffee. When I was in my 30s, I did it before I went to Hong Kong.