Lee Hyun-yi: Husband Shocked by Soccer Sweat on Radio show

Radio show Lee Hyun-yi talks about HusbandOn June 21, KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-sus Radio show, singer Jung Eun-ji appeared as a special DJ.On this day, Jung Eun-ji, along with Sleepy and Lee Hyun-yi, had time to communicate with listeners. The theme was about the shock received by the other party before and after marriage.Lee Hyun-yi sympathized with Husbands story about not washing well after marriage, saying, I actually think Husband woke me up a lot more than I woke up. I did not wash it like that. It is true.I did not live together before marriage. I just broke up with a date. I would not have seen myself.Lee Hyun-yi said, I usually just brush my teeth, but I do not wash well.I have a job that shouts something outwardly, so I do not get rid of makeup so well. When I go home in the evening, I just stay at home like a doll that just cuts off the brush.Lee Hyun-yi said, I thought Husband would have broken a lot.At the beginning of our honeymoon, I heard people say, Youve been meeting so many friends outside, and youve been so active, and youve come home and just turned off like this. I think its a bit of a compromise now. And Ive been washing up a lot since I started playing soccer.

'Radio show' Lee Hyun-yi talks about Husband On June 21, KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-su's Radio show', singer Jung Eun-ji appeared as a special DJ. On this day, Jung Eun-ji, along with Sleepy and Lee Hyun-yi, had time to communicate with listeners. The theme was about the shock received by the other party before and after marriage. Lee Hyun-yi sympathized with Husband's story about not washing well after marriage, saying, "I actually think Husband woke me up a lot more than I woke up. I did not wash it like that. It is true. I did not live together before marriage. "I just broke up with a date. I would not have seen myself." Lee Hyun-yi said, "I usually just brush my teeth, but I do not wash well." "I have a job that shouts something outwardly, so I do not get rid of makeup so well. When I go home in the evening, I just stay at home like a doll that just cuts off the brush." Lee Hyun-yi said, "I thought Husband would have broken a lot. At the beginning of our honeymoon, I heard people say, "You've been meeting so many friends outside, and you've been so active, and you've come home and just turned off like this." I think it's a bit of a compromise now. And I've been washing up a lot since I started playing soccer."