Lee Chun-soo Zhang Mo "Forty years apart for my pastor's dream ... My husband raised a child alone"

Seoul =) = The Living Men 2 Lee Chun-soo The family history of his wife Shim Ha-eun was revealed.In KBS 2TV The Living Men 2 broadcast on the 24th, Shim Jae-nam, the father of Lee Chun-soos father-in-law and wife Shim Ha-eun, appeared for the first time.On this day, Shim Jae-nam showed unusual charisma from his appearance.In an interview with the production team, he said, I was disappointed that I could not express it in words, he said. I expected to be a national representative in 2002, but I watched soccer, but I thought it was okay.Shim Ha-eun said that her father cooked well in the past, and Lee Chun-soo asked, Did your father do it because Zhang Mo was busy?Shim Ha-eun said, There was only Father at home, and Lee Chun-soo asked Zhang Mo, You were in Goheung early?Lee Chun-soo Zhang Mo revealed his family history by saying, Ha-eun went down to Goheung when he walked.I have been living apart from my father for 40 years, he said. I asked him to help me go to A Month in the Country for work, and I went down in 1986, he confessed.I went down to Goheung with my children and lived in A Month in the Country. After that, my sons school principal told me to send my son to Seoul, so the children went to Father and Seoul. Lee Chun-soo asked his father-in-law, Are not you lonely? The father-in-law replied, It was more uncomfortable than loneliness.Later, the father-in-law said in an interview with the production team, It was bad (separation), and frankly, It was actually bad when (my wife) said she was going to church when she had to live with me.But it was the seed I sowed, and I had to take it, he said, because I love and love my wife and I have two children.Zhang Mo said, My father has suffered a lot and has done his best to take care of the children. He said, Ive always been sick, its been 40 years already.Shim Ha-eun also talked about her mothers absence as a child, saying, When my mother came to school, my aunt went, and I played at my aunts house, she said.Shim Ha-euns brother also said, It was when I was in school that I stayed at Cheil Memory. In particular, Shim Ha-euns brother was an executive at school and said, My mother had to give me a reason for not coming to school.Lee Chun-soo said, My mother would not have much in the picture, and Zhang Mo replied, We lived like that.Later, Zhang Mo said, There were some good things and inconveniences (about the couple living separately), adding, It was good to do what I wanted to do, but it was uncomfortable when I wanted to see my family.Shim Ha-eun comforted her mother, saying, But there are many happy memories.Zhang Mo said,  (My husband) had a hard time, and said, But Father was so good and the children grew up well, and I am grateful for the dedication of the father who took care of the children.

Seoul =) = 'The Living Men 2' Lee Chun-soo The family history of his wife Shim Ha-eun was revealed. In KBS 2TV 'The Living Men 2' broadcast on the 24th, Shim Jae-nam, the Father of Lee Chun-soo's Father-in-law and wife Shim Ha-eun, appeared for the first time. On this day, Shim Jae-nam showed unusual charisma from his appearance. In an interview with the production team, he said, "I was disappointed that I could not express it in words," he said. "I expected to be a national representative in 2002, but I watched soccer, but I thought it was okay. Shim Ha-eun said that her Father cooked well in the past, and Lee Chun-soo asked, "Did your Father do it because Zhang Mo was busy?" Shim Ha-eun said, "There was only Father at home," and Lee Chun-soo asked Zhang Mo, "You were in Goheung early?" Lee Chun-soo Zhang Mo revealed his family history by saying, "Ha-eun went down to Goheung when he walked." "I have been living apart from my Father for 40 years," he said. "I asked him to help me go to A Month in the Country for work, and I went down in 1986," he confessed. "I went down to Goheung with my children and lived in A Month in the Country." After that, my son's school principal told me to send my son to Seoul, so the children went to Father and Seoul. " Lee Chun-soo asked his Father-in-law, "Are not you lonely?" The Father-in-law replied, "It was more uncomfortable than loneliness." Later, the Father-in-law said in an interview with the production team, "It was bad (separation)," and frankly, "It was actually bad when (my wife) said she was going to church when she had to live with me." "But it was the seed I sowed, and I had to take it," he said, "because I love and love my wife and I have two children." Zhang Mo said, "My Father has suffered a lot and has done his best to take care of the children." He said, "I've always been sick, it's been 40 years already." Shim Ha-eun also talked about her mother's absence as a child, saying, "When my mother came to school, my aunt went, and I played at my aunt's house," she said. Shim Ha-eun's brother also said, "It was when I was in school that I stayed at Cheil Memory." In particular, Shim Ha-eun's brother was an executive at school and said, "My mother had to give me a reason for not coming to school." Lee Chun-soo said, "My mother would not have much in the picture," and Zhang Mo replied, "We lived like that." Later, Zhang Mo said, "There were some good things and inconveniences (about the couple living separately)," adding, "It was good to do what I wanted to do, but it was uncomfortable when I wanted to see my family." Shim Ha-eun comforted her mother, saying, "But there are many happy memories." Zhang Mo said, " (My husband) had a hard time," and said, "But Father was so good and the children grew up well, and I am grateful for the dedication of the Father who took care of the children."