Lee Byung-hunKim Sun-Young pricked and stunned for 1 second, 30 years Acting for the first time (concrete Utopia)

Lee Byung-hun hit a prick from Kim Sun-Young and said, I stunned the moment.Lee Byung-hun hinted that there was a scene where Kim Sun-young was slapped in the face through the movie Concrete Utopia (director Um Tae-hwa) Production briefing session held at Lotte Cinema Konkuk University entrance in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul on June 21.Kim Sun-Young said, I felt great energy by acting with Lee Byung-hun.Lee Byung-hun said, Ive felt energy before. There was a scene where Kim Sun-young pricked me. It was the first time Ive been playing for over 30 years. It was stronger than kicking.Lee Byung-hun said, I was stunned for about a second. I thought this was what it was like to be stunned for a moment. Lee Byung-hun said, I endured it hard, but I probably lost my mind and didnt change my facial expression, raising expectations for the scene.In the meantime, he added, I wanted to be okay because it was too real, but the bishop said, It was an angle that I did not have to hit.Meanwhile, the movie Concrete Utopia, which opens in August, is a disaster drama depicting the story of Seoul, which has been ruined by a major earthquake, and the only remaining Imperial Palace Apartment where survivors gather./ Lee Jae-ha

Lee Byung-hun hit a prick from Kim Sun-Young and said, "I stunned the moment." Lee Byung-hun hinted that there was a scene where Kim Sun-Young was slapped in the face through the Movie "concrete Utopia" (director Um Tae-hwa) Production briefing session held at Lotte Cinema Konkuk University entrance in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul on June 21. Kim Sun-Young said, "I felt great energy by Acting with Lee Byung-hun." Lee Byung-hun said, "I've felt energy before." "There was a scene where Kim Sun-Young pricked me. It was the first time I've been playing for over 30 years. It was stronger than kicking." Lee Byung-hun said, "I was stunned for about a second. I thought this was what it was like to be stunned for a moment." Lee Byung-hun said, "I endured it hard, but I probably lost my mind and didn't change my facial expression," raising expectations for the scene. In the meantime, he added, "I wanted to be okay because it was too real, but the bishop said, 'It was an angle that I did not have to hit.'" Meanwhile, the Movie 'concrete Utopia', which opens in August, is a disaster drama depicting the story of Seoul, which has been ruined by a major earthquake, and the only remaining Imperial Palace Apartment where survivors gather. / Lee Jae-ha