"Ko Woo-rim" - Kim Yuna, "Frankly That Evening..." (You Quiz on the Block)

Figure Queen Kim Yuna appears in You Quiz on the Block and reveals his frankness about the last Olympic Games.On the 26th, tvN You Quiz on the Block on the Block (hereinafter You Quiz on the Block)(Note: You Quiz on the Block In the public footage, Kim Yuna spoke of a small happiness that he did not know when he was a player.He said, This is why people eat snacks, now they eat as much as they like.He also laughed, saying, You ask me that question when you hit me.Kim Yuna said of mind control, I played so many games and did such a good job that I thought I would not fall down with this one.As for the last Olympic Games, Sochi Olympic Games, I was curious to say, To be honest, that evening ....Kim Yunas appearance as a guest on MBCs Infinite Challenge in 2017 drew more attention as she was rarely seen in entertainment shows.You Quiz on the Block will be broadcast at 8:45 pm on the 28th.Meanwhile, Kim Yuna and Ko Woo-rim tied the knot in October last year.They first met on the occasion of the 2018 All That Skate Ice Show celebration and tied the knot after three years of dating.Photo=tvN broadcast screen
Figure Queen Kim Yuna appears in You Quiz on the Block and reveals his frankness about the last Olympic Games.On the 26th, tvN You Quiz on the Block on the Block (hereinafter You Quiz on the Block)(Note: You Quiz on the Block In the public footage, Kim Yuna spoke of a small happiness that he did not know when he was a player.He said, This is why people eat snacks, now they eat as much as they like.He also laughed, saying, You ask me that question when you hit me.Kim Yuna said of mind control, I played so many games and did such a good job that I thought I would not fall down with this one.As for the last Olympic Games, Sochi Olympic Games, I was curious to say, To be honest, that evening ....Kim Yunas appearance as a guest on MBCs Infinite Challenge in 2017 drew more attention as she was rarely seen in entertainment shows.You Quiz on the Block will be broadcast at 8:45 pm on the 28th.Meanwhile, Kim Yuna and Ko Woo-rim tied the knot in October last year.They first met on the occasion of the 2018 All That Skate Ice Show celebration and tied the knot after three years of dating.Photo=tvN broadcast screen

'Figure Queen' Kim Yuna appears in You Quiz on the Block' and reveals his frankness about the last Olympic Games. On the 26th, tvN You Quiz on the Block on the Block' (hereinafter You Quiz on the Block') (Note: You Quiz on the Block " In the public footage, Kim Yuna spoke of a small Happiness that he did not know when he was a player. He said, "This is why people eat snacks, now they eat as much as they like." He also laughed, saying, "You ask me that question when you hit me." Kim Yuna said of mind control, "I played so many games and did such a good job that I thought I would not fall down with this one." As for the last Olympic Games, Sochi Olympic Games, I was curious to say, "To be honest, that evening ...". Kim Yuna's appearance as a guest on MBC's "Infinite Challenge" in 2017 drew more attention as she was rarely seen in entertainment shows. You Quiz on the Block' will be broadcast at 8:45 pm on the 28th. Meanwhile, Kim Yuna and Ko Woo-rim tied the knot in October last year.They first met on the occasion of the 2018 All That Skate Ice Show celebration and tied the knot after three years of dating. Photo=tvN broadcast screen