Kim Tae-hee "brother Lee Wan Is Victims": Childhood ('Civilization Moonlighting')

Actor Kim Tae-hee met viewers with candid talks.Recently, YouTube CivilizationMoonlighting Kim Tae-hee is worried about the kiss scene, is it true that the entertainer debut hesitated?Kim Sung-oh Choi Jae-rim also said, Please do not laugh.In the video released, Kim Tae-hee said, I have a nephew of a high school student, and he said its a YouTube program that I really enjoy subscribing to, and I said, I really want my aunt to go out sometime, but it came out, she said about the reason why she appeared in entertainment shows for the first time in 13 years.On this day, Kim Tae-hee talked about her school days, saying that she ran from school to home to study quickly. Kim Tae-hee replied, I saved my time, but there were many friends who saved more than me.Kim Sung-oh said, Its like a story on a webtoon. It doesnt seem to exist in reality.He also confessed that he was a childhood tomboy. The biggest Victims was a pro-brother and actor Lee Wan. He always talked with his feet without talking.Brother once closed the porch door and I broke in. He said, Brothers always piss my sister off. There was a bicycle that I really cared about. But a boy who lived on the first floor kept ringing the bell, which had music that I didnt press very often because I didnt care about it. I kept listening to it on the second floor and couldnt stand it, so I went down and punished him.Kim Tae-hee also announced that she had debuted the entertainment industry through street casting. Its not a big exaggeration, he said. Some sister who happened to meet me on the subway gave me a business card and it was a designer title for a famous advertising company Ive heard of.So this sister contacted me because I thought I could trust her, and I met her manager. Finally, Kim Tae-hee used a phone case of her mothers taste to induce laughter. Kim Tae-hee said, Once you get here, you can not do anything else.I can put all kinds of things, I do not need a wallet, I just need to get one.

Actor Kim Tae-hee met viewers with candid talks. Recently, YouTube 'Civilization Moonlighting' Kim Tae-hee is worried about the kiss scene, is it true that the entertainer debut hesitated? Kim Sung-oh Choi Jae-rim also said, "Please do not laugh." In the video released, Kim Tae-hee said, "I have a nephew of a high school student, and he said it's a YouTube program that I really enjoy subscribing to, and I said, 'I really want my aunt to go out sometime,' but it came out,'" she said about the reason why she appeared in entertainment shows for the first time in 13 years. On this day, Kim Tae-hee talked about her school days, saying that she ran from school to home to study quickly. Kim Tae-hee replied, "I saved my time, but there were many friends who saved more than me." Kim Sung-oh said, "It's like a story on a webtoon. It doesn't seem to exist in reality." He also confessed that he was a childhood tomboy. The biggest Victims was a pro-brother and Actor Lee Wan. "He always talked with his feet without talking. brother once closed the porch door and I broke in. "He said," brothers always piss my sister off. " "There was a bicycle that I really cared about. But a boy who lived on the first floor kept ringing the bell, which had music that I didn't press very often because I didn't care about it. I kept listening to it on the second floor and couldn't stand it, so I went down and punished him." Kim Tae-hee also announced that she had debuted the entertainment industry through street casting. "It's not a big exaggeration," he said. "Some sister who happened to meet me on the subway gave me a business card and it was a designer title for a famous advertising company I've heard of. So this sister contacted me because I thought I could trust her, and I met her manager. " Finally, Kim Tae-hee used a phone case of her mother's taste to induce laughter. Kim Tae-hee said, "Once you get here, you can not do anything else. I can put all kinds of things, I do not need a wallet, I just need to get one. "