Kim Sa-rang 'Goddess of plants' .. It is also lovely to be in contemplation

On the 23rd, Kim Sa-rang posted several photos on his instagram with an article entitled # Plants # Bonsai # Green.In the open photo, Kim Sa-rang poses while gazing at the bonsai with his gleaming eyes, especially his aura, which can not be hidden even in casual attire.The netizens responded that they are not people, I am in love with my thoughts!, I am very happy with my plants, and I am beautiful and beautiful.On the other hand, Kim Sa-rang appeared in the TV drama Revenge of the Sun, which last year ended in 2021, and is currently reviewing his next work.

On the 23rd, Kim Sa-rang posted several photos on his instagram with an article entitled "# Plants # Bonsai # Green". In the open photo, Kim Sa-rang poses while gazing at the bonsai with his gleaming eyes, especially his aura, which can not be hidden even in casual attire. The netizens responded that they are "not people", "I am in love with my thoughts!", "I am very happy with my plants," and "I am beautiful and beautiful." On the other hand, Kim Sa-rang appeared in the TV drama 'Revenge of the Sun', which last year ended in 2021, and is currently reviewing his next work.