Kim Min-jae "Master Kim3 Choices, rather than Main actor"

Actress Kim Min-jae reveals why she chose Master Kim3 supporting role, let alone Main actor offerOn the 19th, I met actor Kim Min-jae at a cafe in Gangnam-gu, Seoul and interviewed SBS drama Romantic Doctor Master Kim3.The SBS Romantic Doctor Master Kim series is a spin-off of the real doctor Narrative, which takes place in the background of a shabby stone wall hospital in the province.In the play, Kim Min-jae took on the role of Eun Tak!, Who became a nurse after a sick past, from season 1 to season 3.Kim Min-jae said, Unlike other seasons, I have a more heartfelt mind. It felt like the end of a long road, and I did my best.I am so happy and funny that I have a lot of heartache. Kim Min-jae has also gathered a lot of topics with the intention of re-Choices the supporting character Eun Tak!When asked if there was any concern about returning from the main actor to the supporting role, Kim Min-jae said, There were many.I shot Master Kim3 instead of Main actor Spin-off, he said. But it was Spin-off that I wanted to run right away, so I chose it and it seemed to be good Choices.Kim Min-jae said, I felt like I should not be here. I felt like I belonged.The messages and writings of Romantic Doctor Master Kim were so touching, I thought it was a necessary Spin-off in this age, and I thought it would be nice if I could influence the Spin-off a little.

Actress Kim Min-jae reveals why she chose 'Master Kim3' supporting role, let alone Main actor offer On the 19th, I met actor Kim Min-jae at a cafe in Gangnam-gu, Seoul and interviewed SBS drama 'Romantic Doctor Master Kim3'. The SBS 'Romantic Doctor Master Kim' series is a Spin-off of the 'real doctor' Narrative, which takes place in the background of a shabby Stone wall hospital in the province. In the play, Kim Min-jae took on the role of Eun Tak!, Who became a nurse after a sick past, from season 1 to season 3. Kim Min-jae said, "Unlike other seasons, I have a more heartfelt mind. It felt like the end of a long road, and I did my best. I am so happy and funny that I have a lot of heartache. " Kim Min-jae has also gathered a lot of topics with the intention of re-Choices the supporting character Eun Tak! When asked if there was any concern about returning from the Main actor to the supporting role, Kim Min-jae said, "There were many. "I shot 'Master Kim3' instead of Main actor Spin-off," he said. "But it was Spin-off that I wanted to run right away, so I chose it and it seemed to be good Choices." Kim Min-jae said, "I felt like I should not be here. I felt like I belonged. "The messages and writings of 'Romantic Doctor Master Kim' were so touching, I thought it was a necessary Spin-off in this age, and I thought it would be nice if I could influence the Spin-off a little."