Kim Jun-ho sues Kim Jimin for "billion won in debt" (My Little Old Boy')

In My Little Old Boy, Kim Jun-ho burst out frankly.On the 4th, SBS entertainment My Little Old Boy got on the air.Kim Jun-ho revealed the Lunch box that Kim Jimin had taken care of, and all of them were envious of him. Lets say that he got up from the morning. Kim Jong-kook said, Jimin does not work, jealousy, jealousy and laughing.Kim Jun-ho said, Why do you want Kim Jun-ho to love you? Lets analyze yourself. Lets take time for self-objectification that can not love.Kim Jun-ho provoked me by saying that I would tell you Weaning that I am good at love.Kim Jun-ho said, I like to buy sexy and presents. Lee Jae-hoon said, If Jimin has a billion debts, is he willing to pay for it? Kim Jun-ho could not answer easily. I hesitated.So, Seo Jang-hoon ended up worrying and laughed.In addition, Kim Jun-ho replied with a questionable answer, Yes, yes. If everyone pays off the debt and breaks up, Kim Jun-ho asks again, Its the worst, its a lawsuit.

In My Little Old Boy, Kim Jun-ho burst out frankly. On the 4th, SBS entertainment "My Little Old Boy" got on the air. Kim Jun-ho revealed the Lunch box that Kim Jimin had taken care of, and all of them were envious of him. Let's say that he got up from the morning. Kim Jong-kook said, "Jimin does not work, jealousy, jealousy and laughing. Kim Jun-ho said, "Why do you want Kim Jun-ho to Love you? Let's analyze yourself. Let's take time for self-objectification that can not Love. Kim Jun-ho provoked me by saying that I would tell you Weaning that I am good at Love. Kim Jun-ho said, "I like to buy sexy and presents." Lee Jae-hoon said, "If Jimin has a billion debts, is he willing to pay for it?" Kim Jun-ho could not answer easily. I hesitated. So, Seo Jang-hoon ended up worrying and laughed. In addition, Kim Jun-ho replied with a questionable answer, "Yes, yes." If everyone pays off the debt and breaks up, Kim Jun-ho asks again, "It's the worst, it's a lawsuit.